PDA

View Full Version : ???The Future of the Revolution???

libertad16
03-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Guys,

It seems like the movement is fragmenting now that McCain seems to be the likely nominee. I know I know, we're fighting for Paul all the way, but that aside, what happens next?

How do we make sure that everyone is on the same page for electing people to Congress and for the Presidential election in 2012? Everyone seems to be going separate ways, back to how it was more or less BEFORE Dr. Paul. How do we stay united?

Ex Post Facto
03-03-2008, 10:00 PM
It's evolving. We know the stakes, everyone is doing what they need to do. I have a feeling Ron Paul will start an organization after this election to assist in screening candidates for offices. He has already hinted that it should be his responsiblity.

JDouglasFisher
03-03-2008, 10:00 PM
You go an support your local candidate with the same principals. And if there isn't one, FIND SOMEONE...

Every elected position in government is vitally important, even the dog catcher.

GET OUT THERE AND GET MOVING!!!!

pinkmandy
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM
First...it ain't over so don't be discouraged. Read the delegates thread. ;)

Beyond the election, we're all awake, we aren't weaker. We actually grow stronger because we keep spreading freedom and Dr. Paul is right- FREEDOM IS POPULAR. We will continue fighting the good fight in whatever ways suits each of us individually. We will still have our boards and we will still be helping and supporting each other across the country. Feel free to join us in NH (see my siggie) if you don't know what to do and are looking for something. :)

torchbearer
03-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Obligatory G. Edward Griffon Seminar for all those in the revolution who haven't seen this classic yet. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958
Will blow your mind.

torchbearer
03-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Evolution of the revolution.

kaleidoscope eyes
03-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Perhaps we're just at a resting point, taking a breather, gathering strength? That's what I like to think anyway, I simply can't believe that people who've come alive with the message bourne by Ron Paul could simply walk away and forget.

pinkmandy
03-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Perhaps we're just at a resting point, taking a breather, gathering strength? That's what I like to think anyway, I simply can't believe that people who've come alive with the message bourne by Ron Paul could simply walk away and forget.

I don't think a real supporter could walk away. I do think they are being cautious, though. I know there are threads I don't post in because I know we are being watched. I also know that private messages are way more stealth than posting on a board where guests can view anything. Many of us have really awakened to how big this fight is and how dirty the status quo is willing to get. There is NO LOW THEY WON'T SINK TO so we have to guard against anything you can imagine.

Ex Post Facto
03-03-2008, 10:28 PM
This video explains what we are fighting for. We cannot forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0ch-y7r5c

kaleidoscope eyes
03-03-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't think a real supporter could walk away. I do think they are being cautious, though. I know there are threads I don't post in because I know we are being watched. I also know that private messages are way more stealth than posting on a board where guests can view anything. Many of us have really awakened to how big this fight is and how dirty the status quo is willing to get. There is NO LOW THEY WON'T SINK TO so we have to guard against anything you can imagine.

sigh, yes unfortunately this is true. I now know any delusions I had left over before RP are blown away, I'm still not quite sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet. I feel stronger yet a bit more fearful at the same time, thinking of what's happening to a country that has so much damn potential to be truly a beacon in the darkness again. ya know?

pinkmandy
03-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I totally kwym. It's empowering and overwhelming and frustrating. At least we have hope, though! :)

kaleidoscope eyes
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
You've got that right mandy! It doesn't help much to dwell on the negativity, what purpose does it serve? No good purpose anyway. Let's keep on keepin' on! :D