PDA

View Full Version : The Attack on a Nation United is Divided

Ex Post Facto
03-03-2008, 09:19 PM
FISA wasn't passed as the BUSH administration would have it with immunity given to telecommunication company's. Instantly, within a week, we have experienced 2 incidents of reported 'domestic terrorism.' We also have a commercial from an political agency (that nobody has heard of, instantly funded) airing nation wide urging citizens that we are in a state of imminate attack if we do not urge congress to pass FISA. What the hell is going on?

The Ricen scare in Las Vegas was a little odd. Now arson is being called 'domestic terrorism?' Last I checked arson is a crime. Or is it now an act of terrorism if the person who did the crime happens to have an agenda? What does this say about anyone that has an agenda that does not conform to the political correctness doctrine? I think if people commit crimes they should be charged as criminals, if they attempt to murder people that is where terrorism comes into play in my mind. The talks of terrorism affecting every aspect of our society, from internet terrorism, economic terrorism, and domestic terrorism is disheartening. The intent I believe is to unite a nation to report your neighbor for exhibiting radical thought. This would make all people never say anything that went against political correctness.

Let's not let our country fade into history. Do everything you can to promote a free society and freedom.

..PAUL4PRES..
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
The End of days is almost upon us.