PDA

View Full Version : U.S. - launched missile attack in Somalia

LEK
03-03-2008, 08:57 PM
U.S. says it launched missile attack in Somalia

MOGADISHU, Somalia - U.S. aircraft attacked a house in a southern Somali town before dawn Monday, targeting terrorism suspects as an Islamic group with links to al-Qaida appears to be gathering sway again in this lawless African nation.

Residents and police in Dobley said at least eight people, including four children, were seriously injured when the home was destroyed by the raid, which was confirmed by U.S. officials.

The U.S. military has staged several attacks on suspected extremists in Somalia over the past year amid fears the Horn of Africa country could become a haven for terrorists.

Read article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23445658/

Give me liberty
03-03-2008, 09:00 PM
And so this how ww3 starts :(

ItsTime
03-03-2008, 09:04 PM
ww4 you mean? Man this was not posted before? I figured it had so I did not post it

And so this how ww3 starts :(

CitizenPlain
03-03-2008, 09:25 PM

ItsTime
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Attacking Somalia because of "terrorists" is like China bombing houses near Ron Pauls home for not supporting communism.

LEK
03-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Blowback!!

How far do you think the typical American would go

to revenge the death or maiming of their family members?

I do not know how we keep getting away with stuff like this without serious blowback. Makes me think there are many players involved - it just isn't logical.

What disturbe me is the mentality of many Americans when it comes to "bombing" other countries. Innocent people die...moms, dads, kids, grandmas, grandpas, babies...but we flippantly say, "bomb 'em."

Ron Paul always asks in the debates, "How would we like it?"
Amen...do unto others as you would have them do unto you.