PDA

View Full Version : Important!! Listen Now!!

libertygrl
08-16-2007, 12:14 PM
http://www.infowars.com/

Look to the right of the webpage and click on Listen Now.

THEY'RE GOING FOR BROKE!
We must make copies of today's show and give them out to people. If we allow the government to do this, we can forget about Ron Paul or the 2008 presidential race, or our freedom as we know it!

Ridiculous
08-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Most of us can't listen to Alex Jones at work, can you please tell us what the hell you are talking about....

ctb619
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
You're kidding, something provocative and scary on the Alex Jones show?

libertygrl
08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm sorry. For those who can't listen right now, I found an article that goes along with today's show. The article doesn't go into as much detail as the radio show does, but it will give you an idea before you have a chance to listen.

Economic Collapse As Precursor To Open Plan For Martial Law?
Many fear recession, bank run, strike on Iran or terror attack could signal green light for state of emergency

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The open announcement of a program on behalf of the federal government that is recruiting clergy to aid the authorities in "quelling dissent," gun confiscation and forced relocation in the event of martial law has many worried that the current economic plunge could be the precursor for a state of emergency in America.

A KSLA 12 news report out of Louisiana confirmed a story we originally broke last year - that religious leaders are being enrolled into a federal program that trains them how to "quell dissent" and make people obey the government in the aftermath of a declaration of martial law following a mass casualty terror attack or a natural disaster.

Watch the video:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/160807_economic_collapse.htm

A convergence of events logically leads to a conclusion that only the most naive observer would deny - that an upcoming crisis may be in the pipeline that will signal the green light for such provisions to be enacted.

World stock markets continued to plunge today despite billions in liquidity being pumped into the system by governments in Europe, Asia and the U.S.

With a prolonged slump leading to fears of a recession on the horizon, many worry that a run on the banks could cause chaos on American streets and give the government an excuse to enact sate of emergency procedures that Bush recently codified into law with his Presidential Decision Directive of May 9th.

Others see the designation of Iran's military wing as a terrorist organization by the White House as an ominous indication that a military strike is being finalized, as five U.S. aircraft carriers circulate the Persian Gulf.

An attack on Iran could also be preceded by a terror attack on U.S. soil which would lead to the suspension of the U.S. constitution and the implementation of a military form of government, as General Tommy Franks warned of in November 2003.
Readers reacted with horror to the confirmation of the martial law plan and even those that routinely dismiss our stories as overhyped or exaggerated expressed their deep concern.

"I'll be the 1st to admit I'm not big on conspiracy theories but after seeing that news report, I'm scared juiceless," commented one.

"I am a liberal who owns many many guns, and this is exactly why," remarked another.

Syren123
08-16-2007, 12:57 PM
One can only hope that Alex is exaggerating. If he's not....

mdh
08-16-2007, 01:09 PM
BLIMPS IN LOW EARTH ORBIT, YO.
ALEX JONES HAS SEEN THE BALLOONS GO UP.

Syren123
08-16-2007, 01:12 PM
BLIMPS IN LOW EARTH ORBIT, YO.
ALEX JONES HAS SEEN THE BALLOONS GO UP.

He meant that metaphorically.
You have GOT to love Alex Jones! He gives passionate a whole new meaning.

mdh
08-16-2007, 01:13 PM
He meant that metaphorically.

I don't believe that he did.

WannaBfree
08-16-2007, 01:23 PM
(whoops!)

Give me liberty
08-16-2007, 02:00 PM
The Closing bell was up high?
Well thats odd.

nunaem
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
The open announcement of a program on behalf of the federal government that is recruiting clergy to aid the authorities in "quelling dissent," gun confiscation and forced relocation in the event of martial law has many worried that the current economic plunge could be the precursor for a state of emergency in America.
This is what he is talking about now. Scary, if true.