PDA

View Full Version : Ron paul is getting attacked on sean hannity yet again.

Give me liberty
03-03-2008, 08:39 PM
ttp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=563361

Defend ron paul!
just watch out, and be carefully.

They still buy the claim that ron paul is getting the money from stormfronters or something like that.

Thabin quote

In a free country, loonies are free to be loony.

So while our nation has been heading down the path of political correctness, and has nearly a million people on "terrorist watch lists", RP offers another option ... freedom.

Freedom to be a loony leftist. Freedom to be a loony racist. Freedom to own a gun. Freedom to protest gun ownership. Freedom to work and keep your earnings. Freedom to not work and starve.

Do you want security? or do you want freedom?

if you want freedom RP's message will resonate with you. If you want security, it won't.

end of quote.

ItsTime
03-03-2008, 08:41 PM
who really cares? People like the Chicago Market are living in the real world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAlACZtfnb8 Ron Paul is the ONLY answer to our economic crisis. (I did not go to the forum and read any of the thread)

RSLudlum
03-03-2008, 08:44 PM
who really cares? People like the Chicago Market are living in the real world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAlACZtfnb8 Ron Paul is the ONLY answer to our economic crisis. (I did not go to the forum and read any of the thread)

QFT!

OP go back to the Shammity forum and post the link to this YouTube. :D

Give me liberty
03-03-2008, 08:44 PM
I just hope the North american union happens, just so to prove those fuckers wrong.

ItsTime
03-03-2008, 08:46 PM
The people in Texas would not let it happen. I feel bad for those in Texas, it is the front line. :(

I just hope the North american union happens, just so to prove those fuckers wrong.

RSLudlum
03-03-2008, 08:47 PM

So if the NAU does happen, whats the best to be invested in: Dollars, Metals, Commodities, Foreign Currencies, etc????

Give me liberty
03-03-2008, 08:55 PM
So if the NAU does happen, whats the best to be invested in: Dollars, Metals, Commodities, Foreign Currencies, etc????

gold:D

Gold or sliver depends on what you love or want the most of them.