PDA

View Full Version : Faux News censoring us again

AggieforPaul
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Fox was doing their "special report" show with shep smith at the Texas A&M campus. Someone with a Ron Paul shirt was standing near the front by the cameras, and they told him to turn the shirt inside out :rolleyes:

angelatc
03-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Did he listen?

Bruno
03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Fox News should turn their bias inside out.

Nate SY
03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
What'd he do?

No way in hell would I turn the shirt inside out. I'd constantly stay in the camera view too. What can they do about it?

Nyte
03-03-2008, 07:51 PM
source?

adam1mc
03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
eh... what do you expect? We organized a boycott and stock dump against their organization not to mention the fact that I'm sure we've all steered people away from Fox News. I don't really care what they do anymore. They are a worthless entertainment company.

F You Fox

AJ Antimony
03-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Can we sue them yet

crazyfingers
03-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I was working in Manchester, NH last fall and I went out for a break, and noticed the CNN "election express" bus was in the parking lot next door. When I went back in, I asked my coworker - another Paul supporter - if he had noticed it on his break a little bit earlier. He said he had, and he asked the producer if he could hold a candidate's sign in the background, and was told he could. So he ran over to his car and came back with a RP sign, at which point the producer said "oh not that guy." So he wasn't allowed in the background while any other candidate's supporter would have. This is the reality we face; they will do everything they can to shut us out.

Zera
03-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I was working in Manchester, NH last fall and I went out for a break, and noticed the CNN "election express" bus was in the parking lot next door. When I went back in, I asked my coworker - another Paul supporter - if he had noticed it on his break a little bit earlier. He said he had, and he asked the producer if he could hold a candidate's sign in the background, and was told he could. So he ran over to his car and came back with a RP sign, at which point the producer said "oh not that guy." So he wasn't allowed in the background while any other candidate's supporter would have. This is the reality we face; they will do everything they can to shut us out.

Blasphemy!

Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with the MSM? Why do they hate Congressman Paul so much? God!

pinkmandy
03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Blasphemy!

Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with the MSM? Why do they hate Congressman Paul so much? God!

If you were a malignant cancer smothering the country would you be fond of a doctor who was holding the only cure? I'd bet you wouldn't want him near you. ;)

crazyfingers
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Blasphemy!

I think it's two fold: the MSM is both corporate and liberal. Not only would a Paul presidency harm the media conglomerates' bottom line, but his ideas are also diametrically opposed to most of the employees' own world-views. Combined this with a sub par campaign media relations team, and it's a recipe for a blackout.

In one of his youtube videos, Wayne Allyn Root tells a great anecdote. In 1981, he was sitting in a large lecture hall in Political Science class at Columbia University, when somebody runs in and (erroneously) yells "Ronald Regan has been assassinated!". Almost the entire class gets up and cheers and starts to high-five one another. This is a class that was filled with the future media and political "elites" -- including quite possibly Obama (they graduated together).

Now I don't buy into the whole GOP Regan love-fest thing, but it's a whole other deal to respond with glee at his (reported) death. We will never get any favors from these people; if there is to be any hope, we need to become them.

AggieforPaul
03-03-2008, 10:39 PM
He gave up his position behind the camera. He didn't have much of a choice; making a scene wouldnt have been to his advantage since most people there only cared about getting on t.v.