Dark_Horse_Rider
03-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Seem a bit odd to anyone else ?

Truth Warrior
03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Nah, it's an election year. Bread and circuses. < YAWN! >

ChickenHawk
03-03-2008, 09:01 PM
What I find interesting is how in the eighties and early nineties every time there was a high profile shooting every left leaning politician is America was screaming about how we needed more Gun control and now days you hardly hear anything about gun control. In fact it seems that every time there is a shooting there are all kinds of people screaming about how we have too much gun control. The Democrats must have really gotten the message when they lost 62 seats in congress after passing the AWB.

Doktor_Jeep
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Macht keine annung.

Nobody is going to tell me that "somebody somewhere did something, so turn in your guns". Sorry.

I don't care how many "reggies" (this is not a reference to the black shooter, but the scene from Naked Gun with Reggie Jackson trying to kill the Queen of England) they produce, either accidentally or intentionally.

I think actually they sent a "reggie" to the Obama rally in Texas where the SS told the cops to stop screening for weapons while people still poured in. Might be the guy who shot up the Wendys? Who knows - or will ever know - but I always assumed they would get a Lee Harvey Oswald claiming militia or white identity ties to do the deed to so further balkanize the country.

liberteebell
03-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Seem a bit odd to anyone else ?

Yes. Very odd. Wish I knew what to make of it.

pacelli
03-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I also find it strange that the shooters fit similar psychiatric drug profiles. I wonder if anyone has chemtrail release data over their areas for the 2 weeks leading up to the incidents?

colecrowe
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Proof?

Ncturnal
03-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I also find it strange that the shooters fit similar psychiatric drug profiles. I wonder if anyone has chemtrail release data over their areas for the 2 weeks leading up to the incidents?

I find it strange that the media are quick to cite psychiatric drug use (or discontinuation of) as a contributing factor in shooting sprees, but they never say which drugs the person was supposedly taking, or stopped taking. But they seem to have no problem telling you the exact make and model of the gun, the type of ammo used, how many rounds they had and how many were fired, etc. I think citing the drug use is a total sham, if not outright lies.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Another in TN on the news

coastie
03-04-2008, 06:49 AM
I think the real question is, are there really more shootings...or just more shootings the media is reporting on?

For a country with a population of 300 mil+, guns account for a miniscule portion of deaths. Too bad the media doesnt/won't report on that....

maeqFREEDOMfree
03-04-2008, 07:12 AM
crazy people do crazy things... what's there to figure out?

Truth Warrior
03-04-2008, 07:28 AM
My best guess is that it's just another "engineered" manifestation of the old, tired, lame, bogus, effective and time-tested Problem-Reaction-Solution Paradigm.
http://planetquo.com/The-Problem-Reaction-Solution-Paradigm

The flock never seems to catch on. :(

GoDrNo
03-04-2008, 07:43 AM
I think the real question is, are there really more shootings...or just more shootings the media is reporting on?

For a country with a population of 300 mil+, guns account for a miniscule portion of deaths. Too bad the media doesnt/won't report on that....

I think this is the most likely answer, I was flipping through the channels the other day at noon time to see if there was anything going on and CNN (I know shoot me for watching) interrupted their broadcast for "Breaking News", a bank robbery in NH, I don't even think any shots were fired or anything. But CNN was interrupting their national news to report it. Anything and Everything to keep us scared is the tactic they are using now.

Shit if CNN wants to report bank robberies let them come to Detroit, banks get held up here EVERYDAY of the week.

New York For Paul
03-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Michael Savage talks about this. If you look at most shooter stories, they are on prozac or some other new psychotropic drug. Now there are warnings on the prozac that it might be linked to increase thoughts of suicide and violence.

It is a powerful drug which may be unleashing or unlocking some self control mechanism which leads to these shootings.

We had very few shootings in the fifties. There were criminals in later decades who in the process of committing a crime would kill lots of people.

Now we have people planning for days, weeks, months and years about how to shoot fifteen people in a school.

Also Hollywood has made some movies about lone gunman going into schools and shooting classmates. The Columbine shooters looked at certain films to get ideas. Some people can't handle fictional movies. The Basketball Diaries with Dicaprio was seen by these guys.

Here are some book links.

http://truebooks.com/prozac.html

http://www.ritalindeath.com/Prozac-School-Shootings.htm

However, one or two of the shooters was taking certain depressive type drugs.

pcosmar
03-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Some good information in this video.
The Drugging of our Children
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3609599239524875493

CountryboyRonPaul
03-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I find it strange that the media are quick to cite psychiatric drug use (or discontinuation of) as a contributing factor in shooting sprees, but they never say which drugs the person was supposedly taking, or stopped taking. But they seem to have no problem telling you the exact make and model of the gun, the type of ammo used, how many rounds they had and how many were fired, etc. I think citing the drug use is a total sham, if not outright lies.

That's a great point, perhaps instead of banning psychiatric drug users from owning a gun, as they are trying to do now, they should be banning the psychiatric drugs that seem to CAUSE these people to go Postal.

the_british_are_coming
03-09-2008, 02:36 AM
it is also a function of the media going out of their way to find and report every possible story.

nothing new. but you can trust them, since they're on tv...

unconsious767
03-09-2008, 03:23 AM
"Activate all monarch subjects!"

AisA1787
03-09-2008, 10:04 AM
That's a great point, perhaps instead of banning psychiatric drug users from owning a gun, as they are trying to do now, they should be banning the psychiatric drugs that seem to CAUSE these people to go Postal.

Too... much.... logic.... my soft... sheeple... brain can't... can't... process :D

Yes absolutely they should be looking at the drugs and not the guns. Perhaps one of those large black & white Surgeon General warnings: "This drug may either (a) cure your psychiatric disorder or (b) MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL."

But as we know, it's all about the $$$... it'll be a cold day in hell before the pharmaceutical companies admit they know what's going on with all these drugs they're pushing.

IChooseLiberty
03-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Actually, I believe that most of this is caused by.... believe it or not... INFLATION.

Besides the elderly, who don't have much time to live, who is worst hit by rising inflation?

The young. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for young people these days with everything costing so much relative to just 9 years ago when I graduated.

Inflation is the root cause of the majority of our country's problems.

yongrel
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
I doubt that the actual number of shootings has gone up. More likely is that the media coverage of said shootings has increased.

Gideon
03-09-2008, 10:23 PM

Since the Trillion FRN Pharma cabal already owns the FDA, why should it surprise anyone that they can dictate MSM propaganda?

It is good to know what (dis)information the sheople are being fed, whether it be Alphabet COINTEL, or just plain fascist (public-private partnership) regurgitation.

IMO, we should spend less time dwelling on the lies and more time seeking and following the path of truth.

Time is running short...

AisA1787
03-14-2008, 12:25 AM
I doubt that the actual number of shootings has gone up. More likely is that the media coverage of said shootings has increased.

i think this is probably closest to the truth

Maz2331
03-14-2008, 10:55 AM
It's the over use of anti-depressants that has a huge downside of making a percentage of people go crazy. Especially when they are withdrawing from the stuff to stop feeling like a "zombie". The brain then overcompensates and the results become unpredictable.

Doctors prescribe these things like candy, even putting patients on Wellbutrin and Chantix for smoking cecessation. Most people can take them with no problems, but like anything there are "outlyers" who have a disproportionate response and are basically turned violently insane.

And there is no way to deter someone who is suicidal.