PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice about tomorrow

Magsec
03-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Well, I'll try summing everything nicely:

I don't know where my voting location is
I don't have a voter card
I sent in my registration papers in mid-January and never heard back

A Ron Paul e-mail I received said that, based off the address from my donations, I'm in precinct 18.

That's my current confusing situation. Any response from y'all will be most helpful. I NEED to vote for RP tomorrow.

Penners
03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
https://voterinfo.sos.state.tx.us/voterws/viw/faces/SearchSelectionVoter.jsp

try this link see if it helps ya out

FrankB
03-03-2008, 07:33 PM

A Ron Paul e-mail I received said that, based off the address from my donations, I'm in precinct 18.

That's my current confusing situation. Any response from y'all will be most helpful. I NEED to vote for RP tomorrow.

If you registered by Feb 4th, your name should be on the roll. Show up and bring some ID to prove who you are, tell them you never received your card, and to check your name on the roll.

When you vote, ask an election official to give you a signed slip of paper stating you voted in the Republican primary so you can attend the after-vote preceint convention (usually held at the same place you voted).

Precinct 18 - Can't help you with the voting location without knowing what county you are in. Google your county's official website - they should have a link to a listing of precints and polling locations, or else just call the county clerk's office and tell them where you live and ask 'Where do I go vote?'

Voting is all day tomorrow so you should be fine if you read this thread in time! lol

libertarian4321
03-03-2008, 11:23 PM

I got one of those taped phone messages today that said you could get your polling place if you call 1 877 RON PAUL. I've had about 40 calls over the past 2 days- including 4 from Hillary, whom I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire. Now I know how people in NH must feel every 4 years...