PDA

View Full Version : Just got off the phone with DJLoti

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:21 PM
He's doing fine...Mann what a year building up RonPaulRadio and then the spin off to Ron Paul Rvolution Radio....Awesome year....

I was talking to him about , "what will be the place to move for "true" FREEDOM"

And he said - "the internet". Ya know he's right in wierd way....

My idea - why can't we take all the cool things we did this year and start building it into a mainstream movement like:

Internet radios for all websites
Forums for all websites
Blogrolls for all website

So many things hatched this year could go mainstream -

Wonder what you guys thought....

r3volution
03-03-2008, 04:31 PM
ban ,,

yongrel
03-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Thorazine for all...

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Thorazine for all...

Let's see - I come up with UNBELIEVBLE HOTT:eek: ideas and all u guys can say is bann and make jokes....duh no wonder this movement is in the stae it's in...:(

QWE
03-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Let's see - I come up with UNBELIEVBLE HOTT:eek: ideas and all u guys can say is bann and make jokes....duh no wonder this movement is in the stae it's in...:(

I thought that you had a secret about the campaign than when it came out would win Paul the election?
Well?

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:48 PM
I thought that you had a secret about the campaign than when it came out would win Paul the election?
Well?

could you be more specific and I'll try to answer your question?

LibertyEagle
03-03-2008, 04:51 PM
He's doing fine...Mann what a year building up RonPaulRadio and then the spin off to Ron Paul Rvolution Radio....Awesome year....

What spin off? They were 2 separate radio stations, started by different individuals, weren't they? :confused:

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:58 PM
What spin off? They were 2 separate radio stations, started by different individuals, weren't they? :confused:

Liberty - It was an idea given birth by DJ and nurtured by many....Revolution Radio is actually a spinoff from RPR - some of the best hosts at the time partnered with another outfit - they've done a great job.

LibertyEagle
03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Liberty - It was an idea given birth by DJ and nurtured by many....Revolution Radio is actually a spinoff from RPR - some of the best hosts at the time partnered with another outfit - they've done a great job.

That's not the definition of a spinoff, George. They were 2 separate enterprises from the get go. One was not spun-off from the other.

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 05:29 PM
That's not the definition of a spinoff, George. They were 2 separate enterprises from the get go. One was not spun-off from the other.

Liberty I was in the middle of it when it happened...and they SPUN - OFF from our group....I luve ya but pleez I know what I am talking about sweethearts

Mr. White
03-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Liberty I was in the middle of it when it happened...and they SPUN - OFF from our group....I luve ya but pleez I know what I am talking about sweethearts

Despite a PLETHORA of evidence to the contrary.

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Despite a PLETHORA of evidence to the contrary.

oh really and what is that Pleathora - geez - everyone always thinks they are soo smart

libertythor
03-03-2008, 06:55 PM

RPR Radio was founded by a few hosts that left Ron Paul Radio. You can search this forum about it and see the turn of events. LB, Tangoland, etc were all once hosts of Ron Paul Radio. They all do great shows, just on a separate station that they founded.

Both stations have good content.