PDA

View Full Version : Will life ever be the same for you after this year?

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I know...I know..i said i'd leave....

But i want to know is anyone living thier life 100% differently than before. I feel I can never be a slave to this gov't again...that the only way I can ever live for the rest of my short life is:

FREEDOM!!!!!

I am experiencing sacrafice and hardship, but I'm finding harder and harder to go back to the slavery imposed by our gov't ment under police controls, taxes ect. I am now living my life in "total freedom" Ron Paul supporters are the only one that truly understand.....

CoreyBowen999
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
your.. back?

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
your.. back?

nah I'm just lurkin...for a sec

r3volution
03-03-2008, 04:32 PM
ban..

yongrel
03-03-2008, 04:33 PM
how many posts must you start to reinflate your ego?

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 04:43 PM
how many posts must you start to reinflate your ego?

None yaongrel I'm soo gald you still care about me though

jkm1864
03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Yongrel how many negative posts do you have to post before You feel like You have a set?

speciallyblend
03-03-2008, 08:20 PM
luv you george, dont let others beat you down..... keep your chin up

ItsTime
03-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Nothing will be the same for me or my family after this year. It was like an awakening. I was a neo-con and pro UN and was a Bush/McCain supporter. Then I came to the realization I was dead wrong.

WilliamC
03-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Yongrel how many negative posts do you have to post before You feel like You have a set?

And here I thought I was the only one who noticed...

WilliamC
03-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I'll not be the same, but I can't say the same for my family.

I just wish I could get my wife to even be willing to have a serious discussion about things without trying to tell me I'm trying to tell her what to think.

What do you do when even asking questions of someone makes them angry at you?

So I don't talk much about it to her, even though I desperately need her on my team.

At least we agree on living frugal and paying off the house early.

123tim
03-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Nope. I'll never possibly be the same.

At least whatever happens, I know that there are others out there like me. :)

pinkmandy
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I feel more alive than ever. Knowing that there are so many people awake is invigorating imo. It makes me want to seize the moment and accelerate the pace. I could never be the same because I know I'm not alone in my thoughts by a long shot.

I'll be keeping up the good fight in NH and when I'm not politically active I'll enjoy my life as always except I'll get to do it around likeminded people who don't annoy the piss out of me w/their ignorance and stupidity. :)

Ex Post Facto
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
I think over the next year I will begin to find my true role in all of this mess. Where will I actually fit in to the equation? What talents do I have that I can use (no sense uusing my weaknesses). Some will spread the word socially, I probably will become more involved in local politics.

idiom
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Dude, you haven't started a thread in like three days. You only think you left. You couldn't handle it and half your personality split off and kept posting anyways. It just never told you about it.

:D

ghemminger
03-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I feel more alive than ever. Knowing that there are so many people awake is invigorating imo. It makes me want to seize the moment and accelerate the pace. I could never be the same because I know I'm not alone in my thoughts by a long shot.

I'll be keeping up the good fight in NH and when I'm not politically active I'll enjoy my life as always except I'll get to do it around likeminded people who don't annoy the piss out of me w/their ignorance and stupidity. :)

Yeah we are here pink - I have a uneasy outsider feeling about my new realizations this year.....Awesome but worldview shattering....

When will I be truly free and content?

berrybunches
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I'll not be the same, but I can't say the same for my family. I just wish I could get my wife to even be willing to have a serious discussion about things without trying to tell me I'm trying to tell her what to think. What do you do when even asking questions of someone makes them angry at you?
So I don't talk much about it to her, even though I desperately need her on my team. At least we agree on living frugal and paying off the house early.

I kinda have your issue. My husband does not care that much and just goes with what I say. Although he would never would have voted for anyone if it was not for Ron Paul and is more enlightened and caring now...(he watched a movie about the NAU that scared him)

I just remember why I love my husband...its because he always stays so happy and calm. I can not dwell on the things I know and stay that way myself so he is a good break. He gets mad at me for "wrapping my head around this Ron Paul stuff too much"
I just remember everyone is different, I was raised on politics, he was not.

I know I am a lot different now and I feel your pain, I wish he could grow with me in this way but oh well, I cant live without him so I am helpless.

RonPaulVolunteer
03-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Please just leave. You need to seek professional help. We can't provide you with that level of care here. It is best for you and for us that you just walk away. Thank you.