PDA

View Full Version : We are Gideon's army...

acmegeek
03-03-2008, 01:32 PM
For those of you familiar with Old Testament Bible stories, you might recall the story of Gideon, who was tasked with defeating large armies, 100,000+ men. He started out with 22,000 men and then through a series of tests, ended up with only 300 men. And even against what anyone would consider truly insane odds, they were able to defeat the 100,000+ men.

This thought just came to me last week as I was thinking about our shrinking ranks around here. We have honed our "army" of revolutionaries down to the truly devoted supporters. Those of us who remain truly see the truth of the message of liberty. We will fight until we prevail.

We may have lost a few battles, but the message of truth, of hope, and of freedom will surely win the war.

As I and others have said before, this is still far from over... there are many important votes to be cast of which those who will cast them have not even been selected yet.

I and others are still working on a new project that will inject a lot of enthusiasm and fire back into this movement. It will also help to focus our efforts. I've been delayed to to a death in the family, but stay tuned...

robskicks
03-03-2008, 01:41 PM
seen rasta seen

Gideon
03-15-2008, 10:51 PM
The sword of the Lord and of Gideon!

NEPA_Revolution
03-15-2008, 10:56 PM
For those of you familiar with Old Testament Bible stories, you might recall the story of Gideon, who was tasked with defeating large armies, 100,000+ men. He started out with 22,000 men and then through a series of tests, ended up with only 300 men. And even against what anyone would consider truly insane odds, they were able to defeat the 100,000+ men.

This explains it all
http://www.piratesversusninjas.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/chuck-norris-album9.jpg

Im just kiddin. Awesome post though.