PDA

View Full Version : Texas Gonna Hold It Down Tomrow!!!

greeksta59
03-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Here in the Great State of Texas were gonna represent Ron Paul to the fullest!

Tomrow is our primary and we are going to surprise you with all the delegates we have!!! If your in Texas as well become a delegate too!

AWWWREADY!

Representing Sugarland and Denton

rational thinker
03-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Hell Yeah!

xRedfoxx
03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Let's get it on!!!!!

Join The Paul Side
03-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Please dispose of this piece of trash Peden so Ron can move forward with his presidential bid. I have faith in you all in Texas. :cool:

acptulsa
03-03-2008, 12:33 PM
The second person plural south of the Mason-Dixon line is y'all.

Sarge
03-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Good Luck to the five States voting tomorrow. Go for the delegates.

I hope Dr. Paul crushes Chris P.

Does anyone know if the Value Voter's Debate is on for tonight. I was checking CNN and couldn't find anything about it taking place tonight. Any help on this would be appreciated.

It would be nice to have Dr. Paul on before tomorrow.

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2008, 12:47 PM
precinct 2023 in da house here!!!! im running the convention, noone prob be there cause i live in a demo side of town.. this is how it will go

call convention to order

nominate myself as secretary

blah blah

nominate myself as a delegate

vote for myself as a delegate

i will count as 5 delegates if im the only one.

2min later, its done!!!

these are convention delegates vatos.

hyoomen
03-03-2008, 02:36 PM
N. Dallas precinct here. Hoping it goes down the same way, as I am in a pretty Dem. area. The GOP is "across the tracks" as it were.

IF YOU ARE IN TEXAS, but are not currently informed on how to be a delegate you need to contact your Grassroots HQ IMMEDIATELY! If you need more info, contact me here ASAP. Voting is not enough for Liberty.

LEK
03-03-2008, 02:39 PM
precinct 2023 in da house here!!!! im running the convention, noone prob be there cause i live in a demo side of town.. this is how it will go

call convention to order

blah blah

2min later, its done!!!

You Rock!

LEK
03-03-2008, 02:40 PM
1813 here. Hoping it goes down the same way, as I am in a pretty Dem. area. The GOP is "across the tracks" as it were.

IF YOU ARE IN TEXAS, but are not currently informed on how to be a delegate you need to contact your Grassroots HQ IMMEDIATELY! If you need more info, contact me here ASAP. Voting is not enough for Liberty.

You Rock too!
Thanks guys!!!

manny
03-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I love Texas!

defe07
03-03-2008, 03:02 PM

call convention to order

blah blah

2min later, its done!!!

Hahaha!! 5 delegates!? OMG, I didn't know you could do that! :D

acptulsa
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/acptulsa/?action=view&current=tsrrpdf-AdobeReader.jpg

TEXAS RAILROADS McCAIN!

RedLightning
03-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I've early voted for the good Doctor, I'm going to pass out the last ten slimjims I have and hope we do well.

CoreyBowen999
03-03-2008, 03:38 PM
My dad lives in Katy and part of it is in Ron Pauls district. Every fricken corner there was an RP sign. I was so happy. (even though my dad hates him). Then when I went back to my moms house, I was saddened to see 20 brand new huckabee signs all over the place.

soapmistress
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
that's awesome!

hyoomen
03-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Bump because I'm still excited to hear from any and all Ron Paul supporters in Texas who have not taken the few minutes to get proper training to make Ron Paul succeed.

We've flown a blimp. We've blown up the Boston Tea Party all over again. We've given Congressman Paul the energy he's needed to fight a battle for Liberty on TWO FRONTS and power up others. Now all we need is for Texas supporters to do this so their vote can mean something.

Meatloaf75
03-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey MODS, this thread should disappear. We're all excited here in TX, but at the very least lets not give out our precincts. Nothing like telling the GOP where to direct their troops. We have seen them do this in the past when they noticed RP people running for precinct chair. Some people filed just prior to the deadline in a precinct that was vacant for years and suddenly a challenger appeared.

Let's save this for tomorrow evening! Good luck to all of you. Keep fighting the good fight.

Bruno
03-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey MODS, this thread should disappear. We're all excited here in TX, but at the very least lets not give out our precincts. Nothing like telling the GOP where to direct their troops. We have seen them do this in the past when they noticed RP people running for precinct chair. Some people filed just prior to the deadline in a precinct that was vacant for years and suddenly a challenger appeared.

Let's save this for tomorrow evening! Good luck to all of you. Keep fighting the good fight.

Elmer Fudd's voice comes to mind:

"Shhhh!! Be vewy, vewy quiet! We're hunting delegates!" :D

Highland
03-03-2008, 05:48 PM
GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Natalie
03-03-2008, 05:49 PM
I voted in the early voting on Friday, and I will become a delegate tomorrow

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Hahaha!! 5 delegates!? OMG, I didn't know you could do that! :D

well not because im the only one i get 5 but because my precicnt is worth 5 delegates. hopefully im the only one and ill be worth 5 votes for next level of convention voting