PDA

View Full Version : Melting down Guns into Coins, for Peace?

micahnelson
03-03-2008, 08:43 AM
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1038136_guns_melted_for_peace

If you melt your gun down into a coin, someone who has chosen not to melt down their gun can steal your coin and shoot you.

Also from the article...

"With this project we hope to engage with young people from the Manchester metropolitan area who are at greatest risk of becoming involved in gang and gun culture - as victims, witnesses or offenders."

Gangs, Guns... you know. It's all the same.

maeqFREEDOMfree
03-03-2008, 08:50 AM
they've really got people over there seeing guns differently than we do.

Cleaner44
03-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Maybe I should start this program in my town. I will gladly give a steel coin to anyone willing to give me their gun... :D

maeqFREEDOMfree
03-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Maybe I should start this program in my town. I will gladly give a steel coin to anyone willing to give me their gun... :D

lol i thought the same thing when a county by me was running a "buy back" program. one lady interviewed was given $200 for her beautiful S&W .357 mag... i thought, hell, i'd give 'em $225. lol

Doktor_Jeep
03-03-2008, 09:59 AM
they've really got people over there seeing guns differently than we do.

Some of them become soldiers.

I know a Marine who wanted to get an M-14 while in Afghanistan. Of course the soldiers cherish those rifles and they are in short supply - those having been packaged in cosmoline since Viet Nam already unpacked and in use.

But they can purchase an M1A and use it in the field if they get their commander to sign off on it.

His commander is from New Jersey, and asked "aren't those illegal to have?".

He would not sign off on it.

What you see going on here is a mass indoctrination effort. You won't get a force of mainly good old boys to take guns from other good old boys, but send that guard unit from Mass to take guns from people in Tennessee for example and it will not be so difficult.

As for "gun culture", surely they refer to that gangsta culture but here it is apparent they make no difference. The gun culture I know is nothing like the culture they know.

My last concern for this is, if the PTB send hordes of city dwellers in uniform to subjugate me, will I be inadvertantly doing the bidding of population control when I start killing them until they stop coming? I can imagine one of these shadowy puppet masters trying to figure out a way to get rid of all those inner city youths without having to openly put them in camps. Instead put them in uniforms and send them against people who they know will pop their heads at 600 meters.

DanConway
03-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Sounds like a way to inflate the currency and disarm the people, at the same time. :eek:

Doktor_Jeep
03-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Turning guns into fiat currency: already hapenning as people have to sell off their guns to make ends meet.

Elect a democrat and get your guns taken away.
Elect a republican and end up having to sell them.

End result is the same.

Elect Ron Paul and we can get on with our lives in peace and freedom. In fact were it not for the present unpleasentness in the world I would have only one rifle - am M1 carbine that I wanted when I was 12.

And I sold the M1 Carbine (that was given to me) one day, because I needed to pay bills. It was made in December of 1943.