PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE NOT POSSIBLE WITH SAME PLAYERS : New Article By Devvy Kidd

chiplitfam
03-03-2008, 07:42 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd346.htm

Truth Warrior
03-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Good article. Thanks for posting the link. Devvy nails it, as usual.<IMHO>

Lois
03-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks for posting this -- I love Devvy (although when she gets very rigidly religious, it can be heavy) and I would have missed it otherwise.

acptulsa
03-03-2008, 10:46 AM
The lesser of evils is still evil. What a slippery slope! Nice to see my rant of twenty years getting attention.

LEK
03-03-2008, 11:01 AM
THE PROBLEM IN A NUT-SHELL:

The Republicans have passed so many anti-freedom pieces of legislation signed into law by Bush, mere words can no longer describe this lawless administration with the full backing of Congress. The Democrats have been in control 14 months and it's more of the same. Putting Marxists Clinton or clue less Obama in the White House isn't going to change anything and the same applies to Pastor Huckabee and McCain. As far as Ron Paul's chances, it's a fluid situation and that battleground will be the convention in September.

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM:

Sometime this week, I hope you will take the time to read this column by Michael Meacher MP, who was environment minister (UK) from May 1997 to June 2003. Why did we unconstitutionally invade Iraq and murder a million of their people to date? Meacher lays out here: 'This war on terrorism is bogus. The 9/11 attacks gave the U.S. an ideal pretext to use force to secure its global domination.' This isn't some conspiracy theory fodder, it is based on verifiable facts. Now, tell me how tens of millions of Christian Americans can vote for McCain to be Commander in Chief who intends to continue this monstrous, God-awful war mongering?

THE SOLUTION IF PEOPLE WILL THINK FOR THEMSELVES:

"What do we have now? Wherever I go, I find very few people who dislike Ron Paul. Because you will never meet a man more humane, what could a normal person dislike? I go out of my way to ask black people about him. Those who have heard of him smile. So far, I have not found one who dislikes him. There is no reason to believe your experience is any different. Everyone but the totalitarians likes Dr. Ron, but many won't vote for him because “he can't win.”

See Alan Stang's recent article: WHY VOTE FOR "LESSER OF TWO EVILS" WHEN YOU HAVE RON PAUL? http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan35.htm

Libertytree
03-03-2008, 11:55 AM
"Nice to see my rant of twenty years getting attention."

acptulsa,

It's been a mostly lonely rant, hasn't it my friend! Sadly though, approx only 10-15% have enough sense to think and see for themselves the direness of the situation. While it's nice to know we aren't alone, at least not as much as before, I still feel like I'm howling at the moon.

I used to rant about what I feared was coming, now I rant about what has come to pass.

acptulsa
03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Ten to fifteen percent sure beats four. Would have been nice to nip it in the bud, but it seems the rabid dog in the neighborhood has to bite a lot people before the public will get riled up about it. I congratulate everyone here for being at least somewhat ahead of the curve!

Libertytree
03-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I think we are the curve!

JS4Pat
03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
That was excellent!

What about the fact that she advocates using the Constitution Party when we are trying to work within the GOP?

I don't necessarily object - just wondering how unified we all are when it comes to the stategy for winning...

Truth Warrior
03-03-2008, 12:33 PM
"Nice to see my rant of twenty years getting attention."

acptulsa,

It's been a mostly lonely rant, hasn't it my friend! Sadly though, approx only 10-15% have enough sense to think and see for themselves the direness of the situation. While it's nice to know we aren't alone, at least not as much as before, I still feel like I'm howling at the moon.

I used to rant about what I feared was coming, now I rant about what has come to pass.

Ditto! :D

acptulsa
03-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm completely unified--work within the G.O.P. until they refuse to wake up and smell the coffee, then work without it!