PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ron Paul?

Virginia Martin
03-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I get so little news about Ron Paul I am losing weight.:D

Seriously, aren't things awfully silent? My friends ask me if he has dropped out. I tell them "no, not to my knowledge." But getting knowledge is like pulling hens' teeth.

Does anyone have an update about the good doctor? What is the latest? I hope it is good.

Thanks

SeekLiberty
03-02-2008, 09:15 PM
I get so little news about Ron Paul I am losing weight.:D

Seriously, aren't things awfully silent? My friends ask me if he has dropped out. I tell them "no, not to my knowledge." But getting knowledge is like pulling hens' teeth.

Does anyone have an update about the good doctor? What is the latest? I hope it is good.

Thanks

Ron Paul is busy working his ass off.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0EZeNulOz9E

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yybFGh1sUcQ

If Ron Paul wasn't there, would anybody in Congress be talking about this? :confused:

- SL

Virginia Martin
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Ron Paul is busy working his ass off.

If Ron Paul wasn't there, would anybody in Congress be talking about this? :confused:

- SL

Those youtube videos were fascinating. Thanks. I think I learned more about the value of the dollar and the Fed handling of money because of Ron Paul than anything else to date.

You are right. If it were not for Ron Paul no one in Congress would be talking about this. I bet that Federal Reserve Chief was irritated to death. Those private Bankers don't want anyone questioning their dealings. They make a fortune at the expense of the people.

jmdrake
03-03-2008, 04:45 PM
The combination Texas congressional / presidential primary muddles the water a little bit. The media which has always ignored Ron Paul has an excuse now. Sure he's campaigning in Texas "but that's just for his congressional seat."

ronpaulhawaii
03-03-2008, 04:51 PM
The combination Texas congressional / presidential primary muddles the water a little bit. The media which has always ignored Ron Paul has an excuse now. Sure he's campaigning in Texas "but that's just for his congressional seat."

RP has been campaigning here for more than his congressional seat. Plus the work he is doing for the seat spills over to the national campaign. I was lucky enough to speak with him on saturday and he is looking forward to getting back into the national campaign.

Work hard- make friends - make history

Its all about the delegates

Dare to Win!!!

jmdrake
03-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah I know that. You know that. I'm just saying how the media might play it. Then again it's not like the media actually bothers with giving a reason for their bias. :(

Virginia Martin
03-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the info, friends. I guess I will just have to come to this forum to find out what Dr. Paul is doing.

I keep feeling shocked that media are shutting out Dr. Paul. That does not make sense. Isn't media supposed to be America's public information system? Media are not supposed to decide what we will know or not know. That is not the proper function of a communications system. If it does not act as an information system for all of America then this country does not have one.

Every Society has a right to be able to communicate, to know the facts and to be heard. Communications is a normal, healthy process. Heck, we are not supposed to depend on smoke signals.

If anything proves a "controlled" media it is this treatment of Ron Paul. We would be better off with a State run communications system (a tax payers media) with watch dog groups to make sure it adheres to the Constitutional interpretation of our right to know and be heard. At least, a State Run or tax payers media would not have an agenda to keep the people in the dark about things vital to our welfare. Since the Public Information system is vital I don't believe free speech should ever have been for sale, going to the highest bidder and owned as private property by big money people who do not have the American peoples best interests at heart and don't give a fig for the Constitution. Any kind of tyrant can buy our free speech and free information rights and make it his own private property to do with as he pleases.

Media are lying about OBama. I seriously doubt that the majority of people are voting for him. The elections are rigged. I know absolutely no one who has voted for him or plans on voting for him. Blacks are voting for him because he is black, not because they think he is qualified. Maybe, they think he is going to hand over America to them - like South Africa. That country was a wealthy, prosperous country under white rule. Now, it is lawless with rampant crime, soaring murder rate of white people, mostly white farmers, and increasing poverty and hunger. As one black man down there said on a youtude interview "when the whites ruled we had work and no one was starving." He wanted white rule back. Only western men offer freedom and stand for freedom. People in other cultures don't do that.

Wonder what will happen to America under President Obama. Hope he does not get assassinated by some nasty little communist to make it look like the act of a white racist. The Blacks would probably go on a rioting spree, killing and looting.

On a lighter note: I was highly amused when Hillary said that if OBama became President and had to make executive decisions he would have to consult a manual! ( Nothing like telling a few truths, is it? :D)

At least this carnival of a campaign is good for a few laughs.

VoteForRonPaul
03-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Great video thank youuuu!
Cannot believe Fox agrees with Ron Paul and welcome him and describes it as a pleasure :D No way!

SeekLiberty
03-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Great video thank youuuu!
Cannot believe Fox agrees with Ron Paul and welcome him and describes it as a pleasure :D No way!

You're welcome. I'm glad to see this thread come out of RPF Blackout Dungeon where it appropriately and properly belongs (like many others there should). :)

- SL

Virginia Martin
03-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Those videos are so informative, SeekLiberty, I thought I would post them again.

If only Fox would re-run those interviews again. I am glad Dr. Paul understands what is going on with the money market and economy. The average citizen knows very little about it because it has all been so hush-hush. We should know!!! It has a drastic effect on our lives.

I am learning things I never heard of until now. Because of Ron Paul! Thanks Dr. Paul.

aksmith
03-04-2008, 12:37 PM
They keep him safely tucked away on Fox Business. I have digital cable with hundreds of channels and I don't even HAVE Fox Business. Does anyone?

I think this fits in perfectly with the media blackout.

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah it's a bit ridiculous the silence the media has put up. I am sure that Ron Paul is voting in Texas today, yet nothing in the media. When any of the other candidates voted in their home states it was a media feeding frenzy.