PDA

View Full Version : Wendell Goler (FOX)

sophocles07
03-02-2008, 05:41 AM
You should remember this guy once you see his picture; his condescending tone towards Ron Paul in the FOX debate(s). Here's a Media Matters report on this guy

http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/tags/wendell_goler

Which, though not a direct mis-treatment report on him on Ron Paul, is still clear (RES CLARITAS-clear, certain things/matters) that he is generally corrupt and OWNED.

In a report on FOX news, it would not be out of order to go reporter by reporter and take each down by their particular offences. When we talk in generalities, of course among us it is a shorthand for "they are fucking us over", but for the general public or even those who are intellectually active, it gives material CONCRETE to the subject. To go REPORTER BY REPORTER and take down their falsifications.

Media Matters is considered "left wing"; but I think you'll see that each of their points and their points in general on media biases are completely appropriate and CORRECT.

I post this out of particular hatred of Goler for his condescension toward Paul in the FOX debate.

On that note, here's the page on Carl Cameron http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/search_results?qstring=carl+cameron

CaptBookbag
03-02-2008, 11:11 AM
i dont remember him being condescending. Which debate are you referring to and do you have a clip?

kylejack
03-02-2008, 11:16 AM
i dont remember him being condescending. Which debate are you referring to and do you have a clip?
He laughed repeatedly at responses Ron made and at mocking questions asked of Ron during the debate. He also said "Are you suggesting we invited the attacks" or something along those lines.

CaptBookbag
03-02-2008, 11:20 AM
He laughed repeatedly at responses Ron made and at mocking questions asked of Ron during the debate. He also said "Are you suggesting we invited the attacks" or something along those lines.

Cool. Do we have a clip of him laughing at Paul?

defe07
03-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Ever since he mocked Paul in the debates, I've called him the black Hugo Chavez. He does look like him, that's why.