PDA

View Full Version : How are you making your decision in this primary?

Joseph Hart
03-01-2008, 11:33 PM
(read entire question)

How are you making your decision in this primary?
From candidate ads, online and on TV, to direct campaign targeting to traditional news reports to blogs -- there's a plethora of ways out there to help you decide on your candidate of choice. What's your MO?

My local paper posted this question and I seem to actually answered without mentioning a single candidate, unlike others.

"I researched the candidates from what they had to say by means of the internet. Candidate websites show every position on every agenda. Easiest equal coverage comparing all of their situations. I seek the truthful, the sincere, the one that best described me, my future, and the best interest for all Americans. TV and printed media can easily control an election by favoring coverage as well as propaganda for one but not another."

In discouragement I wrote this after seeing other comments...

"WOW these comments have clearly derailed the direction of the question O.o

Projo did not ask what candidate youre voting for.

Request that those response not focused on the question's agenda, be excluded from this Projo discussion."

Heres a response to those internet humor savy...

"If I were to choose a "top-tier" candidate, I would merely roll a die. Why? Because they are all same. Now a days we need to be blind, physically blind to decide. Why? So we hear the message, not see that one is a certain race, sex, or one parts their hair a certain way, I would vote from my heart not aesthetics. We are only given 2 choices presented by the media sources.

What America needs for a MO, is eye reconstruction. Its time to look outside the box. Look at other parties and decide if they are for you or not. Do this by means of the internet. Its not 2 tubes(Parties), its a series of tubes.

"The internet is not something you just dump something on, it's not a big truck, its a series of tubes." - Senator Ted Stevens"

If you would also like to comment on this question please stay on topic. Answer the question and not spam Ron Paul.

http://www.projo.com/perl/common/surveys/display_full.pl?poll_id=17127&site=projo&vaction=voting&thissite=projo.com

josephadel_3
03-02-2008, 12:29 AM
wtf is MO?