PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to start a chip in for newspaper ads?

golfboy
03-01-2008, 08:45 AM
i'm kind of reaching here, but i'm praying for a miracle and some ron paul supporters will take the lead here. A few papers in the large cities here would work wonders. And advertising would be fairly cheap as well.

To grasp the significance of this:

Dear Ms. Bowery......thank you for your 1st congressional district efforts....keep working hard.....everyone else who lives in the Douglas or Sarpy county area is part of the 2nd congressional district...... Because of the special no winner take all in the electoral college laws in Maine and Nebraska,.... .the people in Douglas and Sarpy county need to realize their power. The one compacted electoral vote for the Omaha metro area is the most compacted electoral vote in the nation. If anyone wants to screw with a presidential election, their best bet is to get to Douglas and Sarpy county Nebraska and start word of mouth advertising.
If the Omaha area picks someone other than McCain on May 13th for the Nebraska Primary, it might just start a free for all with third party candidates and make this election wide-open.

IDefendThePlatform
03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
I actually started a chipin for ads in the Omaha world herald here just a couple of posts down in this Nebraska sub forum. I'm hoping to run several over the next few weeks. Please consider donating, I think its a great idea.