PDA

View Full Version : Future America (Ron Paul) Rally

Matthew P.
03-01-2008, 12:04 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9151352039944298475&q=future+america+rally+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=49&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I finally got the video up of the rally that we put on in Eau Claire, WI before the primaries there. I am new to the whole video posting and couldn't figure out how to get the video on youtube, so I just put it on google.

My wife and I learned much from this experience, but we honestly hope that it will be the first of many. I hope that by putting this on the internet that it will generate interest in similar events in other states, and also, help others to think about the issues.

When we do this again we will keep it more bi-partisan - the purpose of which is to draw an audience that is not specifically for Ron Paul, nor specifically republican, because we believe that the real issues at stake are the ones that aren't really being addressed by any of the other candidates.

That is what we are doing when we talk with people. Instead of asking them who they are voting for and why we start talking about the issues that we are facing as a country. We have found that hardly anyone knows about the Federal ID cards that are coming May 11th, and only slightly more have even heard about the North American Union!

When we bring these things up (among other things) people are interested and want to know why they haven't heard about them. We have to get out and just keep talking to people.

They will only begin to see the light one at a time. But, if we all do our part, then that 'one at a time' could be repeated literally thousands of times per day! :eek::D