PDA

View Full Version : What happened in Lousiana?

LibertiORDeth
02-29-2008, 09:42 PM
I was wondering what all the talk from the Louisiana caucus is about, since I am out of the loop on this one.

LibertiORDeth
03-20-2008, 08:32 PM
bump

Sandra
03-20-2008, 08:43 PM
As far as I know , the campaign has raised a challenge with the RNC with the La GOP pulling crap with the rules. At the state convention the committee admitted they has broken the rules but didn't feel that rules didn't apply to them. The RNC has to render a decision or the Louisiana delegates don't go to the National Convention.

Sandra
03-20-2008, 08:50 PM
I am a RP delegate for District 6 and by gosh I want Paul delegates to get their rightful places! RON PAUL WON THE LOUISIANA CAUCUS!!!!!

GoPaul08
03-21-2008, 02:03 AM
I am a RP delegate for District 6 and by gosh I want Paul delegates to get their rightful places! RON PAUL WON THE LOUISIANA CAUCUS!!!!!

Do you have proof of this? If not, then shut the hell up because it does not help matters to go off whining without any evidence.

And no "I was there and saw a lot more Ron Paul people than others" is not proof of anything.

Andrew76
03-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Do you have proof of this? If not, then shut the hell up because it does not help matters to go off whining without any evidence.

And no "I was there and saw a lot more Ron Paul people than others" is not proof of anything.

Lighten up son.

kirkblitz
03-21-2008, 02:59 AM

im going to laugh at that comment which was VERY rude. if you would take the time to get off your lazy butt and go read the lousiana forum you would see the whole entire thing ansered right there. The lawsuit, the caucus, the challenege, the video. EVERYTHING

http://olegvolk.net/newphotos/tn2/sheeple_s.jpg

Bubba
03-21-2008, 03:24 AM
Lighten up son.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devil21
03-21-2008, 03:31 AM

Pay no attention to abe's newest persona at ronpaulforums.com.

pacelli
03-21-2008, 06:14 AM

Get off the negativity kick.

acptulsa
03-21-2008, 06:51 AM

Up from under the bridge again. And do you have proof that the Constitution allows the "Pro life/pro family coalition" to be sworn in as president? Can you cite a precedent for having a committee as president?

They say McCain won the popular vote, but no one voted for McCain. There's proof aplenty of that.

belian78
03-21-2008, 07:12 AM

i dont think i've read one post from you that is not negative or downright offensive to everyone here, let alone those you respond to. are you chronically pessemistic, or do you enjoy telling everyone why you think they are stupid? i've reported you to the Mods, hopefully something gets done about it.

acptulsa
03-21-2008, 07:16 AM
i dont think i've read one post from you that is not negative or downright offensive to everyone here, let alone those you respond to. are you chronically pessemistic, or do you enjoy telling everyone why you think they are stupid? i've reported you to the Mods, hopefully something gets done about it.

No one's an expert but him. Unfortunately, the only thing he's expert in is flaming. Maybe he's John McCain himself.

nc4rp
03-21-2008, 08:27 AM
go get em LA! you all rock!

Mordan
03-21-2008, 08:52 AM
I would ignore GoPaul08

acptulsa
03-21-2008, 08:56 AM
I would ignore GoPaul08

Feel free. But fighting flame with flame neuters his attacks for the n00bs, can clarify the actual subject of the thread, and is a handy way to bump the Louisianna controversy (which deserves all the notoriety it can get, IMO).

Soccrmastr
03-21-2008, 09:57 AM

hey dumbass how about doing some research yourself.

LibertiORDeth
03-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Could someone just answer my question???

Sandra
03-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Research it yourself. ....or do you reuire spoonfeeding?

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Could someone just answer my question???

As far as I know , the campaign has raised a challenge with the RNC with the La GOP pulling crap with the rules. At the state convention the committee admitted they has broken the rules but didn't feel that rules didn't apply to them. The RNC has to render a decision or the Louisiana delegates don't go to the National Convention.

or check

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156