PDA

View Full Version : Steven Colbert puts out death threat on Glenn Beck

Mitt Romneys sideburns
02-29-2008, 01:49 PM
OMGZZZ!!!!!

On last nights Colbert Report, TV funny man Dr. Steven T. Colbert D.F.A. was wise-cracking on Glenn Beck's reporting on the missile interception of a failing US spy satellite. Colbert ended the joke by suggesting that the next failing piece of US equipment we should blow up with a missile should be Glenn Beck.

It is reported that after viewing the report, Glenn Beck stayed up all night cowering in a corner under a blanket, clutching a stuffed Tony Snow doll. No word yet on if Glenn Beck will be putting his body armor back on. In previous death threats, Mr. Beck had trouble supporting the weight of the heavy armor, and complained of a rash. However, Glenn Beck has called upon the assistance of the FBI in resolving this matter.

mtmedlin
02-29-2008, 02:07 PM
OMGZZZ!!!!!

On last nights Colbert Report, TV funny man Dr. Steven T. Colbert D.F.A. was wise-cracking on Glenn Beck's reporting on the missile interception of a failing US spy satellite. Colbert ended the joke by suggesting that the next failing piece of US equipment we should blow up with a missile should be Glenn Beck.

It is reported that after viewing the report, Glenn Beck stayed up all night cowering in a corner under a blanket, clutching a stuffed Tony Snow doll. No word yet on if Glenn Beck will be putting his body armor back on. In previous death threats, Mr. Beck had trouble supporting the weight of the heavy armor, and complained of a rash. However, Glenn Beck has called upon the assistance of the FBI in resolving this matter.

I love good satire and that my friend is funny right there, I dont care who ya are, thats funny.