PDA

View Full Version : anyone hear my call on rush??

TXcarlosTX
02-29-2008, 12:47 PM
my question was....

do you think the republican party and the conservative movement is going thru a market corection and do you believe we will have to loose the general election so we can go back to our traditional principals the way ron paul is promoting?

haha, i was one hold for like an hr

i did my work for the week, i feel good :-)

Kotin
02-29-2008, 12:48 PM
what did he say?

TXcarlosTX
02-29-2008, 12:53 PM
i think he dismissed it or something... not sure cause i turned the radio to here myself, and as soon as he going to answer my friends starting calling me because i was on. shit was funny!! oh shit.. plus as i was typing this out, i just got zogby polled!! haha this must be my ron paul day!!

bomybomy
02-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Yes, I heard it. Good job.

hawks4ronpaul
02-29-2008, 01:07 PM
i think he dismissed it or something... not sure cause i turned the radio to here myself, and as soon as he going to answer my friends starting calling me because i was on. shit was funny!! oh shit.. plus as i was typing this out, i just got zogby polled!! haha this must be my ron paul day!!

Did the poll have Ron Paul?

Did the robot try to argue with you that Ron Paul dropped out?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

TXcarlosTX
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
yes the poll had ron paul... then they asked me if i would change my mind... i said ron paul 4 life!! you can tell on his voice that he gets that alot from ron paul supporters. TILL THE DEATH WITH OUR LEADER!!!!

teshuah
02-29-2008, 01:13 PM
i heard it too. I think his was response was something along the lines of no he doesn't think it's going through a correction. I didn't catch all of it b/c of the kids running around me

TastyWheat
02-29-2008, 01:17 PM
You should've stayed on the line a bit longer. You might've gotten a good 10 minute argument out of him. I argued with Sean Hannity for about 7 minutes a few months ago.

TXcarlosTX
02-29-2008, 03:47 PM
You should've stayed on the line a bit longer. You might've gotten a good 10 minute argument out of him. I argued with Sean Hannity for about 7 minutes a few months ago.

oh yeah... wasn't thinking. i was just thinking how to get my lines out. actually rush did say "looks like he hung up"

DAMN!!! should of stayed, maybe next time

Bruno
02-29-2008, 03:57 PM
oh yeah... wasn't thinking. i was just thinking how to get my lines out. actually rush did say "looks like he hung up"

DAMN!!! should of stayed, maybe next time

Don't kick yourself! He probably wouldn't have let you say much more, anyway.

Hiki
02-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I came here looking if someone had called the band :P

Achilles3588
02-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Good work but you need to take a lesson from Howard Stern' fans.

You never tell them that your question has something to do with RP. They will screen you out because of that. Make up a reasonable pseudo-question, then when you get on the air you can drop your bomb...such as

"With the devaluation of the dollar, will this increase or decrease Republican chances to kiss Ron Paul's booty?"

TXcarlosTX
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Good work but you need to take a lesson from Howard Stern' fans.

You never tell them that your question has something to do with RP. They will screen you out because of that. Make up a reasonable pseudo-question, then when you get on the air you can drop your bomb...such as

"With the devaluation of the dollar, will this increase or decrease Republican chances to kiss Ron Paul's booty?"

haha

Geronimo
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
My experience with talk show hosts is that once they hear a caller mention something that goes against their agenda they'll edge the caller out with a long rant and then eventually hang up on the caller while making it seems as if the caller hung up on them. One station around here usually plays the music from x-files after anyone calls in with any amount of truth.

LEK
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
I came here looking if someone had called the band :P

You're dating yourself. :)