PDA

View Full Version : What happens after March 4th?

Join The Paul Side
02-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Does Ron get back on campaign trail and continue to spread the message after he beats Peden? I certainly hope so. I would like to see the fiery Ron Paul that we saw in his CPAC speech. I would love to see him expose Juan McCain for what he is, which is a weasel in Republican's clothing. :cool:

amonasro
02-29-2008, 03:09 AM
The Republican news in the MSM has been sluggish lately. People are sick of hearing about Hillary and Obama. Blech. Maybe Paul's Congressional victory will attract some news and suddenly he'll be back in to fight McCain. Could be worth a few stories.

acptulsa
02-29-2008, 08:35 AM
We make news next. We get Ron Paul ballot initiative petitions signed so he'll be a choice for voters of conscience with or without the G.O.P., then we go to the convention and say, you nominate the right man or we split your party. Time for the neocons to go. Ron Paul didn't ask us to do this, but we're doing it. Now you do the right thing or we'll consign your party to the dustbin of history just as Lincoln did to the Whig Party!

It's called peaceful revolution. Come get some!

Truth Warrior
02-29-2008, 09:06 AM
March 5th! :rolleyes: :)

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-29-2008, 10:13 AM
I absolutely agree with collecting ballot signatures for each state. Get Ron Paul on the ballot as an independent, regardless of whether he wants to run or not right now. It's also a reasonable compromise for the two camps in the movement--the people who wish to continue working through the GOP, and those who would like to see an independent run all the way until November.

With Ron Paul on the ballot in 46-50 states (four have the weird law about not letting a candidate appear who has run in a primary, but there may be loopholes or potential for legal challenges), he will be poised to keep going all the way until November 4th regardless of what happens at the Republican convention.