PDA

View Full Version : Paul at 18% in new TX Poll

defe07
02-29-2008, 02:08 AM
www.dailypaul.com/node/40514

I saw this on Daily Paul and BOOM! I couldn't believe my eyes PAUL AT 18%! :eek: He's doing very well in women and men voters. Now, I know that this shouldn't matter since we're after the delegates (picking up the pieces of the rest ;) ) but this would help us alot with media purposes. What are the chances that Paul's duel with Bernanke proved that Paul knows what he's talking about? Could it have finally waken those undecideds that were about to turn away? I still believe in what's going on with the delegates but come on this is very good! Considering that MSM said he was out, we could be seeing good stuff here! Let's use this during the weekend to our advantage and boost our efforts more until the primary.

I think we're about to turn the curb here and, I might be right or wrong about this, Paul's week with Bernanke has done something magical for us. Here's to success on Tuesday! :D

DFF
02-29-2008, 01:04 PM
I've seen a LOT of RP signs around the Houston/Spring area. So I'm optimistic we can do some damage come the 4th.

TastyWheat
02-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I think we've done a decent job in San Antonio. There's plenty of Ron Paul signs and I don't see McCain or Huckabee signs anywhere. I'm even glad to say Huckabee was left off our local voter's guide.

BigTimeMoe
02-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Huckabee was left off of ours also (Galveston County). The only mention of Huckster was at the bottom and said he did not submit a reply to their questionnaire, so, couldn't include his positions. Didn't bother me one bit though!

mohnd
02-29-2008, 02:00 PM
It looks like it is just a survey of the 14th Congressional District? I think.

Dan

Galileo Galilei
02-29-2008, 02:02 PM
It looks like it is just a survey of the 14th Congressional District? I think.

Dan

It is.