PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul YEARBOOK Ad for high school

jaw117
02-28-2008, 11:49 PM
A couple of Ron Paul supporters in our high school have gotten together to place an ad in our yearbook for Ron Paul. Ideally, we want this to be a full page.

We need help with what design we should choose and also we need help with how to fundraise. A full page costs 270 dollars to place in the yearbook, any ideas on how we should raise that?

Thanks

richardfortherepublic
02-29-2008, 12:48 AM
A couple of Ron Paul supporters in our high school have gotten together to place an ad in our yearbook for Ron Paul. Ideally, we want this to be a full page.

We need help with what design we should choose and also we need help with how to fundraise. A full page costs 270 dollars to place in the yearbook, any ideas on how we should raise that?

Thanks

Well, do you have a young Republican club at your school? Try getting some followers from there, and it shouldn't be too hard to get 8 Ron Paul supporters at your school to give about $30 for this....maybe talk to your Economy teachers, there is a good chance they support him.

One of my co-workers says that his Econ teacher will go on rants about how our dollar is backed by nothing and that the Federal Reserve is a fraud, etc.... and I say, he probably loves Ron Paul. He then told me that he has never brought him up and he has never heard of Paul himself.

They understand the system, and they need to know (if they don't) that there is a candidate that has full understanding of a good economy and sound money.

You must educate people to get people to support something, unfortunately in a lot of states its too late to register Republican, so some people may not really care about the election, and being how ignorant a lot of us teens are nowadays, they will consider this pointless.

I do wish you luck, but I really think its too late as far as persuading young people.