PDA

View Full Version : My new Ron Paul mug...

rajibo
08-15-2007, 11:01 PM
...says "Made in China" on the bottom of it.

That is wrong on SO many levels. :mad:

:)

DeadheadForPaul
08-15-2007, 11:03 PM

Why? Dr. Paul supports free markets and bringing goods to us at cheap prices

Kuldebar
08-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Why? Dr. Paul supports free markets and bringing goods to us at cheap prices

Exactly. Paul doesn't like the fact that much of our industry has moved overseas, but that's not China's fault that the sad reality of our current economic system.

Razmear
08-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Was is bought thru CafePress?

rajibo
08-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Pah. Okay. Nevermind. It's just that I'd feel a lot better if it had a nice "Made in the USA" sticker on the bottom, instead of a "Made in China" sticker, you know, the folks we're borrowing money from to finance an Unconstitutional war.

I had my doubts about posting this post, but a few beers will do that to you.........

rajibo
08-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Was is bought thru CafePress?

Yup.

angelatc
08-15-2007, 11:48 PM

The way things are going you might want to have it checked for lead levels. Back in the early days of AMerican Pottery the glazes contained lead. No reason to think that China isn't going through that phase now.

rajibo
08-15-2007, 11:53 PM
The way things are going you might want to have it checked for lead levels. Back in the early days of AMerican Pottery the glazes contained lead. No reason to think that China isn't going through that phase now.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Kuldebar
08-16-2007, 12:00 AM

China has been in the ceramics business for around 6000 years now. :)

rajibo
08-16-2007, 12:11 AM
China has been in the ceramics business for around 6000 years now. :)

Cool. I just hope the decal stays put until next November.:)