PDA

View Full Version : What type of personalites support Ron Paul?

Constitution Supporter
02-28-2008, 11:22 PM
So I'm sure we have all heard how diverse us Ron Paul supporters are, so I was wondering if our personalities would also be diverse, or if there would be a trend toward one personality or another. I'm not sure how popular the color code personality test is, but I thought I would see what you all think. So just vote in the poll for what personality you are, and post any comments you might have. BTW for those who don't know what it is http://www.thecolorcode.com/ Oh, almost forgot. mine is white

Ex Post Facto
02-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Keep it bumped and I'll take it tomorrow when I have time.

Bergie Bergeron
02-29-2008, 12:35 AM
White.

UziSprayTF
02-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Red, mostly true. I think it would match up with any ENTJ and most ENTPs. Like facts, directness and control of situations that directly influence them.

StilesBC
02-29-2008, 01:18 AM
I voted 'whats the color code' but just did the test and found out that I'm a Blue.

clouds
02-29-2008, 01:20 AM
white

MikeStanart
02-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm not giving all that info out for a quiz. Sorry.

robskicks
02-29-2008, 02:26 AM
yellow (voted red)

Kludge
02-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Damn... I am white. That just looks bad >.>

RedLightning
02-29-2008, 03:01 AM
I'm white, not a "cool" color I guess, I like this part though, "refuse to be controlled by others".

Luft97
02-29-2008, 03:29 AM
Well, it says:

Congratulations. You are WHITE.

clouds
02-29-2008, 04:52 AM
This demands an article in the new republic or whatever about white support for ron paul

Cap'n Crunk
02-29-2008, 06:12 AM
another white here.

olehounddog
02-29-2008, 06:14 AM
What's the color code? Turns out I'm yellow.

LittleLightShining
02-29-2008, 06:56 AM
I'm yellow, too, but I have changed a lot since I was a kid.

jason43
02-29-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm a Blue... I think its pretty true, but I also have some overlap with some parts of the others too... I think the main reason I am a blue is that I put loyalty and values above all else, and if someone crosses them, I have nothing to do with them again...

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone, once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

REDS are motivated by POWER. They seek productivity and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the driver's seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be in their careers, school endeavors, or personal life. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist doing anything that doesn't interest them.

REDS like to be right. They value approval from others for their intelligence and practical approach to life, and want to be respected for it. REDS are confident, proactive, and visionary; but can also be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When others interact with you, as a RED you respond to them best if they are precise, factual, direct, AND show no fear!

WHITES are motivated by PEACE. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, WHITES are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way and in their own time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for their strength because they don't easily reveal their feelings. WHITES are even-tempered, diplomatic, and the voice of reason; but can also be indecisive, unexpressive, and silently stubborn. When others interact with you, as a WHITE you respond to them best if they are kind, accepting and supporting of your individuality, and if they look for non-verbal clues to understand your feelings.

YELLOWS are motivated by FUN. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. YELLOWS typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When others interact with you, as a YELLOW you respond to them best if they take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions with you.

jason43
02-29-2008, 07:43 AM
This demands an article in the new republic or whatever about white support for ron paul

HA!

Where's Kirchek?... I'm sure he is looking into this... even our color codes are racist:D

FindLiberty
02-29-2008, 07:57 AM
now that I know what the CC is...

White.

big deal, so what?

weslinder
02-29-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm a yellow. I only partially match the description, though.

molly_pitcher
02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Blues, represent! http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/uploads/heads/balloons/BalloonEmo-20.gif

acptulsa
02-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Those who yearn to breathe free but aren't content to be huddled masses. That's a color?

acptulsa
02-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, I just looked at the code, and I don't fit into any of the boxes. In fact, I'm red, white and blue. Makes me feel patriotic, but I have no idea what it means...

Mach
02-29-2008, 12:00 PM
It said I was in the Blue Gang...... those are my "Colors"........

I have to say, very simplistic, maybe it's the "Blue" in me, but, I have to say, everyone has a mixture, I would agree to a certain extent that I am Blue although things like, Holidays, I'm not really into, those are just sales and marketing days. I don't remember what Color the kind of person that is naturally skeptical was but I definitely have a lot of that, no test required.

I could ramble on for hours over this stuff, ok, I won't ,but, by asking someone about how they were as a child does not mean that's how they actually were as a child, it is a current personal perception of yourself as a child which tells about the kind of person you are now. Some of you could have taken this test 10 yrs ago or 10 yrs from now and get different answers, maybe the same "Color", but, not exactly the same shade. Drink a 12pk and then take the test!

Here is another "Test", it will give you a lot more of an exact person, it not only analyzes you, it gives you percentages, more exact summaries of yourself.

The last line here (below) lets you know the truth....... from the "Test" site...........

--------

Purpose of this On-Line Inventory

* The primary purpose of this on line inventory is to educate the public about the five factor model of personality.
* More specifically, the report explains the likely consequences of one's standing on five broad personality domains.
* These broad domains cover normal differences in personality that should be obvious to people who know you well.
* Secondarily, this inventory estimates your standing on the 5 broad domains and 30 subdomains of personality.
* The inventory does not reveal hidden, secret information about you nor does it assess serious psychological disorders.
* The report is designed to be objective, not pleasing or flattering.
* Measurement error, misunderstandings, carelessness, and mischievous responding can invalidate the report.
* If knowledgeable acquaintances disagree with the test results, then the results are wrong.

-------

This is a 300 Question Test (40 to 60 minutes), of course be as "RAW" as possible, the more real you answer the more you may see your true self, kinda, these tests are not for others to judge you, but for you to judge yourself.

The IPIP-NEO -

http://www.personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/ipipneo300.htm

After you take the "Color Code" and the "IPIP-NEO" read through this........

http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/meaning1.htm

And then, here are a couple of notes to browse through.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosophy.htm

Damn Blue People! They never know when to stop............

"BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality."

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................... :cool:

pcosmar
02-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Well, I just looked at the code, and I don't fit into any of the boxes. In fact, I'm red, white and blue. Makes me feel patriotic, but I have no idea what it means...

That makes two of us.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/2294499849_4bc3b3d4c1_o.jpg

I have never "fit" into boxes.

Lou337
02-29-2008, 12:02 PM
^^ Lol. I'm a blue when I was a kid but I wonder what I am now...O_O

jason43
02-29-2008, 12:54 PM
So I took the long test...

Under Sympathy, I got 0%... :D

Also 0% for Self-Discipline:rolleyes:

And somehow 8% for "liberalism"

youngbuck
02-29-2008, 04:07 PM
I was red, and the little explanation it gave me was pretty good. Who knows though...

Dieseler
02-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm not taking any color code test but I will agree that Ron Paul supporters are the most diverse group I have ever witnessed trying to exist under one banner.
It is my firm belief that if all of the people who post on these boards were to be locked into the Superdome at one time that they would very quickly begin to form groups that they identify with.

If left alone together for more than a few hours I believe there would be more than a few verbal exchanges and quite possibly violence.

If left alone more than a day I doubt more than one or two of these groups would be left alive.

Agent CSL
02-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Lol ... I'm blue.

As far as they survey went, I'm an 18 year old Native American computer programmer who makes over $100K a year with a master's degree. I'm widowed and I have 20 kids.

Mach
02-29-2008, 10:18 PM
So I took the long test...

Under Sympathy, I got 0%... :D

Also 0% for Self-Discipline:rolleyes:

And somehow 8% for "liberalism"

Everyone here should have a dose of "Psychological liberalism" not the same as Political Liberalism..............

" * Liberalism. Psychological liberalism refers to a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. In its most extreme form, psychological liberalism can even represent outright hostility toward rules, sympathy for law-breakers, and love of ambiguity, chaos, and disorder. Psychological conservatives prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. Psychological liberalism and conservatism are not identical to political affiliation, but certainly incline individuals toward certain political parties."

nate895
02-29-2008, 10:20 PM
I got yellow when they made me take it at school last year.