PDA

View Full Version : Aimee Allen post comments on Ron Paul War Room Posting

sharpsteve2003
02-28-2008, 08:49 PM
The Un Official Ron Paul Revolution Theme Song Video
http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=7570

Her comments are #32 and #34 or you can read them posted here:

Aimee Allen comments on Ron Paul War Room Posting:)
http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=7659

Aimee Allen Says:
February 28th, 2008 at 3:37 pm eHey everyone!! Thank you for your wonderful support! I love how passionate everyone is about freedom. It is so nice to see i’m not alone in the world. Thank you to all who are kind enough to buy the song for .99 at www.myspace.com/aimeeallen
I know you don’t have to. I know with technology today you can steal it. I know also know that some of you feel that it’s stealing for a good cause. I read on the board “that if she is honest and cares about getting the message out..she won’t care..because it’s free advertising….” I can kinda see that logic..I guess. But that’s kind of like saying “If Nike really wants to advertise then they won’t mind if I steal their shoes and walk around…i’m like a walking billboard.” right? I guess, just do what you feel is right. The buying of the song is more like saying, “We support what you’re doing…keep making music…we don’t want you to have to wait tables this month.” Either way, a friend of Ron’s is a friend of mine. Thank you again for all your support..in whatever way you choose to do that.
God Bless
Aimee Allen

Aimee Allen Says:
February 28th, 2008 at 3:48 pm eAlso..somebody said they bought my CD. There are two Aimee Allen’s out there in the world. Me…and a French Jazz singer. I don’t have a CD out yet….so I hope you didn’t buy hers thinking it was mine. I have a record out called Scott and Aimee but not “Aimee Allen” The only thing you can buy under “Aimee Allen” is “Cooties” on the Hairspray album (on itunes) and the Ron Paul song on myspace. Just wanted to clear that up…as a lot of people buy her CD and then are really confused when they get it. Ok…that’s all!!! Happy Revolution everyone!
Aimee Allen

AFM
02-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I already called dibs on her.

sharpsteve2003
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
bump

RSLudlum
02-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah guys. Don't Steal, the Government Hates Competition!!!! :D

sharpsteve2003
02-29-2008, 02:03 AM