PDA

View Full Version : Signs, signs, everywhere signs

MsDoodahs
08-15-2007, 10:20 PM
While I was on the phone with my cousin, he told me that there are Ron Paul signs in his area.

YAY, Cartersville, Georgia Ron Paul Supporters!

:)

JoshLowry
08-15-2007, 10:24 PM
My buddy who is going to Full Sail College in Florida said he saw Ron Paul graffiti in a bathroom stall.

:D

MsDoodahs
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
A strange and unusual form of go-rilla marketing?

lol...

spacebetween
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I just went out to the Guadalupe River (Texas) and saw Ron Paul signs in New Braunfels and McQueeney.

It was great to see support in these small towns!!

pguitarb
08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
My buddy who is going to Full Sail College in Florida said he saw Ron Paul graffiti in a bathroom stall.

:D

Damn I had that idea yesterday....

Zydeco
08-15-2007, 10:36 PM
My mom just sent me a postcard, they were driving thru a small town in Pennsylvania and saw Ron Paul signs all along the road!

DeadheadForPaul
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
I drove home this week and I saw 2 Ron Paul signs in my small hometown!!!

Roxi
08-15-2007, 11:38 PM
i saw a ron paul sign in KC, and i was driving down the road and the RP stuff i have on my car caught the attention of two people in a truck who caught up to me and were yelling "go ron paul" really loud and acting insane hanging out the window... i cracked up laughing

fletcher
08-16-2007, 12:22 AM
When I drove back to Des Moines on Saturday after the straw poll I saw 2 cars with bumper stickers. They were both for Ron Paul. When I got off the interstate the right side of the road had a Ron Paul sign about every half mile for a couple miles. Then there was a large Ron Paul revolution sign on a fence. I took a right on a different street and about a mile down there was another sign in the median. There's also a RP Revolution sticker on the speaker at the KFC drive thru. Good job whoever covered the DM area.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-16-2007, 12:47 AM
I haven't seen any signs in my area, but I HAVE seen 3 or 4 cars with Ron Paul bumper stickers on them. (Not counting mine)

It's good to hear about the love being shown for the Ron Paul campaign.

stevedasbach
08-16-2007, 05:26 AM
My sister called from Greenville, SC. She is seeing Ron Paul signs everywhere.

IRO-bot
08-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Grrrr. I have yet to see any Ron Paul sings, stickers, or shirts here in the Treasure Coast in Florida. I have my stickers. I am wearing my shirt today. League night at the bowling alley. Get some exposure.

qednick
08-16-2007, 07:49 AM
I just went out to the Guadalupe River (Texas) and saw Ron Paul signs in New Braunfels and McQueeney.

It was great to see support in these small towns!!

So you're not talking about the one posted on Northbound I-35 just before exit 175??

I've also seen a few bumper stickers now.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-16-2007, 07:58 AM
I hope that was KFC that stickered their own speaker, not a RP freelancer. Signs, yes, big thumbs up . . . graffiti and stickering other people's property, no, big thumbs down.

spacebetween
08-16-2007, 01:05 PM
So you're not talking about the one posted on Northbound I-35 just before exit 175??

I've also seen a few bumper stickers now.

Nope, I don't recall any signs on 35 just because I really wasn't on 35 that much. I believe I saw a huge sign off of TX 46 or Loop 337. And then in McQueeny, there was a performance building that had "RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT" on their marquee.

Syren123
08-16-2007, 01:08 PM
graffiti and stickering other people's property, no, big thumbs down.

Against all principles of private property. Big no-no.