PDA

View Full Version : McCain say's misunderstood

Sarge
02-28-2008, 04:03 PM
What a crock!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080228/D8V3IHTO0.html

forsmant
02-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Responding to a student who had criticized his 100-year remark, McCain added, "No American argues against our military presence in Korea or Japan or Germany or Kuwait or other places, or Turkey, because America is not receiving casualties."

I am an American and I argue against our presence in those countries. A good strategist would also move most of our efforts to our current war, since those other countries are sovereign anyway.

JS4Pat
02-28-2008, 04:10 PM
McCain: "No American argues against our military presence in Korea or Japan or Germany or Kuwait or other places, or Turkey, because America is not receiving casualties."

Hey dipshit - one of the two Americans still running against you for the GOP nomination argues against our military presence in Korea, Japan, Germany, Kuwait, Turkey and other places! And he argues against it regardless of whether or not America is receiving casualities.

I really hate this guy!

Sarge
02-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I hate him likewise.

Note, how long it has taken for him to try and change what he said a month ago.

Who in their right mind would sing bomb, bomb Iran even as a joke. Bombing involves death.

Not something to joke about. Not from someone who wants to lead this country.

The guy is nuts.

westmich4paul
02-28-2008, 04:38 PM
I am a bit confused here. I post an article about McCain and it gets moved to other candidates section while there are hundreds of McCain articles here and they do not get moved? Mod's whats up?

amy31416
02-28-2008, 04:44 PM
I am a bit confused here. I post an article about McCain and it gets moved to other candidates section while there are hundreds of McCain articles here and they do not get moved? Mod's whats up?

Dunno. I just posted something about McCain and I posted it in the other candidates section so the mods don't have to move it. That's kinda what the subforums are there for.

Sarge
02-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry gang, if I got it in the wrong forum.

I thought it important for all to see. More states votes coming up and people need to be aware.

The mods can move it if they want.

pacelli
02-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Sad how poor McCain's memory seems to be failing him these days. He's already forgotten the opinion of one of his fellow veterans who has been on-stage with him at nearly every debate.

jmdrake
02-28-2008, 04:57 PM
What a turd! Iraq is NOT south Korea, Japan or Germany. The "war" we're fighting is not against an army. It's against an idea and a people. The U.S. casualties will never end as long as we are there.

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Oh, yes, he's just a poor, misunderstood double dealing womanizing warmongering profiteering reactionary lawbreaking crook. <sniff>

Never mind that he goes so far beyond ignorance of the law is no excuse to break laws he's written himself--or has he broken McCain-Feingold yet?

kigol
02-28-2008, 05:36 PM
ugh