PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to create another video, instructing all of us not to give up.

EastWindRain
02-28-2008, 03:50 PM
The number of people using this site is dropping every day. We must stay focussed and organized. We need Ron Paul to command us to stay at our posts and stations. It makes no sense to abandon ship. The war will continue, so we must stay active. We can't allow ourselves to be broken up and separated. Strength through numbers, strength through unity. Strength through interaction with each other.

Perhaps someone can call Ron Paul and ask him to make another youtube video directed at his supporters. :)

mysticgeek
02-28-2008, 04:39 PM
no one is giving up yo!

mediahasyou
02-28-2008, 04:40 PM
No not Ron Paul. The revolution must do it. Uncle sam wants you to make another video unstructing us not to give up.

torchbearer
02-28-2008, 04:40 PM
our commander will send word on or after march 4th. that is a pivotal day in this campaign. watch.

Bruno
02-28-2008, 04:50 PM
our commander will send word on or after march 4th. that is a pivotal day in this campaign. watch.

Well put.

kigol
02-28-2008, 05:07 PM
:cool:

EastWindRain
02-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Okay let's all hang in there until at least March 4th. Keep www.ronpaulforums.com active with pro Ron Paul posts. Don't quit people. Ron Paul, America, (and the world for that matter) need our support.

Ron Paul all the way. :)

acptulsa
02-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Is this a Revolution or a Sunday School? Ron Paul needs to tell us not to give up? We drafted him for crying out loud! We need to make a video telling Dr. Paul not to give up! We need to get petitions signed getting him on state ballots with or without the G.O.P. so Dr. Paul knows he'd better not give up! It isn't up to Dr. Paul to decide whether or not we give up! We drafted him, and it's up to us to say if the Revolution is over!

Have we achieved our objectives or is our Constitution still in danger? Well, then, why the hell would we give up?

Don't make me call Revolution9 in here to call you a bunch of pantywaists!

torchbearer
02-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Is this a Revolution or a Sunday School? Ron Paul needs to tell us not to give up? We drafted him for crying out loud! We need to make a video telling Dr. Paul not to give up! We need to get petitions signed getting him on state ballots with or without the G.O.P. so Dr. Paul knows he'd better not give up! It isn't up to Dr. Paul to decide whether or not we give up! We drafted him, and it's up to us to say if the Revolution is over!

Have we achieved our objectives or is our Constitution still in danger? Well, then, why the hell would we give up?

Don't make me call Revolution9 in here to call you a bunch of pantywaists!

we should take everyone for where they are at...at this point...
Some people are new to the red pill world, they still desire guidance.
and that's ok.

People need to grow past Ron Paul, that's true. He won't be around forever..and we must find our own job in this revolution and do it to the best of our ability.

acptulsa
02-29-2008, 09:40 AM
You're a wise man, torchbearer. We did draft Dr. Paul, however, and people need to realize that we are not going to save our Constitution by waiting around to be spoon-fed. That is, in fact, how we got into this mess. Dr. Paul is an old man. We rally 'round him because of his integrity, his brains and his proven patriotism. He can't carry on this fight against the MSM, the money and the inertia all by himself.

I personally don't need a video from Dr. Paul or anyone else to keep me in this fight. All I need to do is look in the faces of the children and try to imagine them growing up without the freedoms I have enjoyed to date. That will keep me fighting to my last breath. If you need motivation, go look in the eyes of a child. Nothing Dr. Paul could possibly say could ever work better.

EastWindRain
02-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Hopefully March 4th will give us a big boost. Keep fighting everyone.

RonPaulwillWin
02-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I can't ever go back.

flames2dust77
02-29-2008, 08:29 PM

QFT.

Sit tight, folks. This is the quiet before the storm.