PDA

View Full Version : Contribute To Carol Paul's Birthday LoveRaiser Friday Feb 29th - CarolPaul.org

Mark
02-28-2008, 01:07 PM

Spread the word --> CarolPaul.org (http://CarolPaul.org)

Ron's wife Carol Paul is celebrating her birthday tomorrow,

and there's a simple website setup to encourage everyone to thank her for all she's done this past year

by contributing as much as you can to her husband's Presidential Campaign for a birthday gift.

No email address is asked for, no trackers, no page counters on the site,

just asking for everyone to remember everyone's favorite First Lady to be on her birthday.

I'd be a nice gift if we could get a large number of people LoveRaising at least a few dollars to show her how many people care for her.

Please keep this thread bumped and spread the word as many places you can asap.

A simple URL to use for emails, comments, forums and bulletins ect. --> CarolPaul.org (http://CarolPaul.org)

weslinder
02-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Mrs. Paul seems like an incredible woman. What is this? Her 18th birthday? My Grandmother celebrates her 20th tomorrow. I'm low on cash, but I'll donate something tomorrow.

Mark
02-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Mrs. Paul seems like an incredible woman. What is this? Her 18th birthday? My Grandmother celebrates her 20th tomorrow. I'm low on cash, but I'll donate something tomorrow.

Yep, 18th I believe. She is incredible and has been going through a lot this past year.

Not only did people ask Ron to run, they were asking his family to go along too.

Ron and Carol spent their anniversary on the road too, I'm glad they're home for her birthday at least.

Thanks for donating something tomorrow, $18 for her age, or even $5 will add to the numbers donating

to show we care and appreciate what she's done this past year.

LibertyEagle
02-28-2008, 03:34 PM
bump

Mark
02-28-2008, 05:16 PM
bump

Mark
02-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Show some Lov3 and spread the word

seawolf
02-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Hey Mark, Ron Forum Senior Member, way to go.

Your thread was posted on the Daily Paul and is the lead blog at this moment in time on their website!!

Let's make it a great day for both Carol and Ron!!

Happy Birthday, Carol!!!!!

LibertyEagle
02-29-2008, 01:10 AM
bump

Mark
02-29-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey Mark, Ron Forum Senior Member, way to go.

Your thread was posted on the Daily Paul and is the lead blog at this moment in time on their website!!

Let's make it a great day for both Carol and Ron!!

Happy Birthday, Carol!!!!!

Groovy! Thanks for the info seawolf!

Happy Birthday Carol!! Everyone show some Lov3 with a contribution to the campaign and add to the numbers of Lov3 donations today.

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

rpfreedom08
02-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Why are we giving money to people that aren't running for office? Any money you people should be giving should be to people that are trying to run for office. Giving money to Mrs. Paul is nice and all but does nothing for our cause...

edit: just donated to murray :) Hope everyone else fallows suit.

jason43
02-29-2008, 08:04 AM
DONATE TO THE F#$#$NG CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN!!!!

Thats the one to worry about right now!!!!

rpfreedom08
02-29-2008, 08:16 AM
lol, yeah that too.

seawolf
02-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Happy Birthday Carol!!!

Mark
02-29-2008, 12:42 PM
DONATE TO THE F#$#$NG CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN!!!!

Thats the one to worry about right now!!!!

I was part of a conference call last night and a campaign worker said that although the Congressional Campaign has fat coffers,
and more money would be welcome, they have enough now that they can compete comfortably.

The Presidential campaign's donations have been lacking lately,
and if Ron is to continue to compete after the primary on March 4th there'll be a need for more contributions.

A few bucks today on Carol's birthday to show a large amount of people appreciate everything she's done this past year isn't much to ask.

This isn't necessarily about huge amounts of money, it's about huge amounts of donors.

It won't kill anyone to donate at least $5 to get the number of donors up.

LibertyEagle
02-29-2008, 01:30 PM
bump

LibertyEagle
02-29-2008, 02:54 PM
bump

seawolf
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
bump!!!

Mark
02-29-2008, 10:03 PM
One hour to go EST! Last call to thank Carol with a lil' gift.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Today New Donor Count 32

See, new donors are still coming in everyday, it ain't anywhere near over.