PDA

View Full Version : DRAFT T.J. RODGERS FOR PRESIDENT if Ron doesn't run as 3rd party candidate

FreestarMediaDotCom
02-28-2008, 12:36 PM
T. J. Rodgers holds views closest Ron Paul. He advocates minimum government, maximum freedom and like Ron Paul he isn't a compromiser.

I interviewed him on camera a few years back and he wasn't afraid to speak the truth about Social Security. You see Mr. Rodgers 32 seconds into the below video of mine entitled "Monkey Beats Social Security"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPbm-0t8hcA

T.J. Rodgers can WIN.
1. He is the founder and president of a successful semiconductor company
2. He has a PhD from Stanford University
3. He's a tough guy who won't let people twist his arm to do the wrong thing
4. He lives in California which could help him win the huge California vote
5. Voters are showing they don't want a Washington insider (like Hillary) . When outsider/businessman Perot ran he got 19%. Rodgers is much better than Perot.

I'm sure he'd pick Ron Paul as his Vice President and V.P beats Congressman!

What would President Rodgers be like? Read more about him here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.J._Rodgers

IF RON PAUL STICKS TO HIS PLEDGE NOT TO RUN AS A 3RD PARTY CANDIDATE WILL YOU JOIN ME IN TRYING TO ENCOURAGE TJ RODGERS TO RUN?

drdesignz
02-28-2008, 12:55 PM
No

nullvalu
02-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Who?

sedele
02-28-2008, 02:19 PM
No President TJ for me thank you.

TurtleBurger
02-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Never heard of him, but if he's as RP-like as you say he is I'd definitely consider him.

Richie
02-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Bob Barr for President! See signature.

Johncjackson
02-29-2008, 04:27 PM
I use a TJ Rodgers quote ( pertains to his opposition of the Patriot Act) as my sig in some other forums and it always gets a rise out of people.

I am not THAT familiar with him ( mostly know that he's pro-capitalist, pro civil liberties, and so on), but I don't understand the negativity towards him in this thread? Did he have some old newsletters or something?