PDA

View Full Version : My apartment complex

RCA
08-15-2007, 08:52 PM
I just finished putting Ron Paul Meetup Group business cards on doors via round stickers on half of my apartment complex (240 apartments). I will do the other half when I get some more cards in. :D

AFTFNJ
08-17-2007, 01:24 AM
I did about 300 houses the other day & pasted some RP stickers in nj tonight!

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 01:29 AM
Nice work guys.....Any other ideas to get rid of 3000 slim jims - best place????

honkywill
08-17-2007, 06:42 AM
THE GARBAGE.

j/k.

RCA
08-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Go to large parking lots and put them on car windshields (malls, Wal-Mart, movie theaters, etc.)

AFTFNJ
08-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Best place I think are houses since people cannot throw it on there lawn it has to go inside the house!

Brandybuck
08-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I think placing the slimjims on doors or windshields is the wrong approach. Do that with cheap flyers instead. The slimjims are nice, slick, and cost the campaign to produce and send to you. Most people won't even look at what's on their windshield, they'll just throw it out. This also pisses off a lot of people, regardless of who the message is coming from.

But what if everyone in a meetup took twenty slimjims and mailed them to their friends and family? That cheap enough for everyone to do, and helps target the message. The slimjims are also great for handing out at events. You should have a meetup nearby that has a table at a local event, such as a swap meet, county fair (it's that season), gun show, etc. Great spot for slimjims.

In a nutshell, target the expensive materials as best you can, and save the mass distribution for cheap stuff from Kinkos.