PDA

View Full Version : Question on Closing the Sale

TuningIn
02-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Okay, so I have gone through and come up with a list of PRPV's and Undecideds. I still have more houses to call since I didn't get hold of everyone yet, but, this close to the primary (Tuesday the 4th), I need to close the sale.

On the remaining first contacts and on my call-backs to Undecideds and PRPV's, how do I turn "I'm considering Ron Paul", or "I really like Ron Paul" into "I'm voting for Ron Paul". I've got all kinds of PRPV's written in the notes section of the precinct leader notes database, but I have to choose between "Undecided" or "IS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER" in the drop-down menu.

I'm having trouble closing the gap between knowing someone is likely to vote for Ron Paul and will vote for Ron Paul. Is it even necessary to close the gap completely if you would have too get to pushy to get an answer?

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 11:41 AM
If you are in Texas I would recommend you try three things on them:

Why not send a message?

Ron Paul is a Texan, and will fight for Texas issues at the convention.

Ron Paul is the only candidate in the race who is against the NAFTA Corridor. If Texans deny McCain the nomination over this issue, this issue will be addressed in a serious manner at the convention.

Call it the Momentumaholics Anonymous three step program. Dedicate it to McCain's mama. Excuse me, MA, but why exactly must we hold our noses and vote for your crooked son?

IPSecure
02-28-2008, 11:47 AM
With time running out, we may do better focusing on collecting the delegates vs undecided...

Awesome Tool To Find Delegates!

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php

Type in your zip code, it will show you Ron Paul supporters who have donated!

If these people are dedicated enough to donate, don't you think that they will show up to be delegates?

Different results show up under a city search, so cover your area, meet these patriots and get them signed up as delegates!

TuningIn
02-28-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm in Ohio. Delegates are covered for my state. We can convert the non-Ron Paul delegates after the primary.