PDA

View Full Version : My Response To "Little Difference Between Parties"

Petar
02-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Here is an email that I sent to a newspaper regarding the following article:

We have a president who went to war over lies; gave tax breaks to the wealthy in a time of war; outed a CIA agent; tortured in America's name, making us the most-hated nation on earth; and packed the judicial branch with cronies. Under him, we are losing our civil rights and our Constitution. And what's even worse is the Democratic leadership under Nancy Pelosi has done almost nothing to stop or impeach this president. I'm sick of corporate candidates who are run by their big corporate donors and have their interests at heart and not those of the United States of America. But alas, I think there is little difference between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats. Ron George Somonauk

The author is correct.

Mainstream democrat and republican candidates are different from each other in the same way that coke and pepsi are.

They essentially just pretend to be alternatives to each other for the benefit of the cameras, so that the American people can *feel like they have a choice, while both sides continue just serving the interests of the richest 1% of the population, just in slightly different ways.

This elite owns the mainstream media of our nation, which is why the mainstream media is so willing to enable this modern form of tyranny against the American people.

The only way that a politician can get elected is with mainstream media exposure, and the only politicians who are granted exposure are the ones who are onboard.

This is why a true American statesman like Ron Paul is completely ignored by the mainstream media.

The simple reason for this is that Ron Paul will end the IRS and the entire global empire of corporate welfare that it finances vis-ŕ-vis the “Federal” Reserve System, which in fact is a private institution, mostly owned by European banking houses.

The globalist elite has turned America into their own personal empire, and Ron Paul is the only candidate who will bring it back to the American people before it is too late.

All true American patriots need to vote for Ron Paul.

Please visit www.letters4liberty.org, and see all of the other posted articles that you can respond to