PDA

View Full Version : President on T.V. looking pissed off

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-28-2008, 09:42 AM
What's he so upset about ?

Bruno
02-28-2008, 09:56 AM

He's pissed because he can't read the answers from a teleprompter. :)

He answers every reporter's question with "Nice try".

pinkmandy
02-28-2008, 09:59 AM
He's pissed because he can't read the answers from a teleprompter. :)

He answers every reporter's question with "Nice try".

McCain is hiding the teleprompter in his cheeks. :D

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 10:10 AM
He's like the unpopular kid on the playground. Only thing is, when the unpopular kid owns the ball, he can take it and go home. Dubya's used to being the rich brat who owns all the toys, but we won't let him take our nukes back to Crawford.

IPSecure
02-28-2008, 10:11 AM

We are just as upset.

It's time he realizes this!

molly_pitcher
02-28-2008, 10:28 AM
He's not upset... he's just concentrating REALLY REALLY hard on selling the agenda.

Banana
02-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Didn't see it. What's it all about?

Cleaner44
02-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Lame ass lame duck President and no one care about his tantrums to bully the Congress.

buffalokid777
03-01-2008, 03:25 AM

He's upset that he will go down in history as the laughing stock of ALL American presidents.....

even Nixon had better approval ratings during his downfall.....

If you are less popular than a criminal like Nixon......why wouldn't you be upset?

cageybee
03-01-2008, 03:33 AM
he is nervous because the reptilians are coming.

buffalokid777
03-01-2008, 04:12 AM
he is nervous because the reptilians are coming.

actually he's not wing nut........

he know he will leave office as the most despised presidnt in history because his policies will lead to the american finacial collapse that only the most astute will have forseen.......

cageybee
03-01-2008, 04:46 AM

he know he will leave office as the most despised presidnt in history because his policies will lead to the american finacial collapse that only the most astute will have forseen.......

and that's what i've said. only the astute intellectuals would look at my word "reptilians" as "the problem that's coming to the US - collapsing economy"

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-01-2008, 09:53 AM

Actually, it was easy to know what would happen to the country when he became president... the same thing that happened to every other organization that he was in charge of... collapse after being looted by him and his cronies.

Highland
03-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Looked to me like he was pissed that the Telecom companies would not donate to any Republican Candidate because they got in major trouble because of Rove and others...now the Dems in the House are preventing them for getting immunity...which could last until....OBAMA gets office (not that I think O will win...just telecoms).

Anyway...Bush is trying to push the immunity through, and it is not working and no one will donate to John McCain. Also remember that the Vicki Isman hooker worked for Verizon. SOOOOO Bush has got a tight face (ebonics) because he's feelin' the pinch! He even accused the lawyers who are working on this of looking for a 'gravy train'...and the lawyers are ACLU and are pro-bono.

I like his freak out session! We may be seeing the hog tying of the Cowboy Pres. finally! Funny how it came from his own buddies too... they see the vultures of history too.

Libertytree
03-01-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't think he could give a shit less, he'll be insulated from America just as he always has been. He did his part, took his orders and was a good little globalist soldier, now he will just have more time for golf and boating.

Traitor.