PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is amazing!

berrybunches
02-28-2008, 04:31 AM
I know we all think that. :p
But, I just really figured out what the congressional pension plan was and I can not believe anyone in their right mind would opt out. Its the best retirement plan ever that congress voted for themselves because the social security system they put in place for us was not good enough for them. Ron Paul opts out of it. He has to have very high principles for this. He also has never voted himself more money.

I can't believe at his age he is still fighting so hard. He writes so many great bills I am finding. He makes so many amazing speeches all for us, me and you. If liberty is even considering being compromised you can be sure they will be hearing form him on the House floor. At 72 he still does this even though no one listens.

Amazing

chelu
02-28-2008, 05:01 AM
I love how Barry and Hillary pretend they're so awesome because they offer/pander getting the rest of Americans as good a health-care plan as "we" in the Congress get. That rhetoric died out after Ron Paul gained a little bit of attention after Nov 5th. I'm sure it'll be used in the stump speeches once they feel safe that Dr. Paul is no longer a threat. He puts them to shame when it comes to this issue, because he voluntarily opts out of the pension plan and health-care plan. It's hard to pick a bigger hypocrite out of the three, that is, Mr. Change/Anti-Washington-ways; Mrs. Career-living-off-the-public-dime; or Mr. Super Poverty-Fighter.

It's really sad that most of us have forgotten more about the good things about Dr. Paul, than most people will ever know before the election is over.

berrybunches
02-28-2008, 05:15 AM
It's really sad that most of us have forgotten more about the good things about Dr. Paul, than most people will ever know before the election is over.

Well if anyone wants to learn http://www.house.gov/paul/legis.shtml

Every speech, and to the right you can look over every bill he ever sponsored or co-sponsored. Very extensive.

I am just so sad that I only found out about him in January. I could have done so much more...and to think I watched the news so much and they betrayed me.
The great thing is that I know about 100x what I used to think I did after I turned off my television.

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing, but newspapers." Thomas Jefferson