PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS Says "NO"! What Must A Free People Do? We have NO Redress!!!

IPSecure
02-28-2008, 02:08 AM
SCOTUS Says "NO"! What Must A Free People Do? We have NO Redress!

On February 25, 2008, the Supreme Court of the United States, without comment, voted again not to hear We The People v. United States. Thus, SCOTUS ducked its Constitutional duty, yet again, to declare the meaning of the last ten words of the First Amendment.

The Court elected not to be put into the position of having to declare the unalienable Right of the People to hold the Government accountable to the Constitution's essential principles, enumerated powers and explicit prohibitions.

Instead, the Court has chosen to conspire with the political branches in a collective decision to protect, preserve and enhance the treasonous notion that constitutional violations are mere issues of current public policy, subject only to the will of the majority of People voting in precincts and the halls of Congress.

Beginning this Saturday, March 1st, Bob Schulz will be speaking at various venues to discuss the matter at hand. Everyone is encouraged to attend one of these most serious meetings. There is no charge to attend. WTP will not be providing any food or beverage. The meeting will be all "business."

We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education
2458 Ridge Road, Queensbury, New York 12804
http://givemeliberty.org/

humanic
02-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Ugh.

Ex Post Facto
02-28-2008, 02:21 AM
I assume this is the right to "Petition the government for redress." Are all 3 branches corrupt now? Should we ask our military to remove these officials?

IcyPeaceMaker
02-28-2008, 08:54 AM
This is very bad for us, it means the constitution is worthless.

What this does, is force the grassroots to begin to end the tyranny of the current government by ballot or bullet. I believe the latter is more expeditious and viable.

brandon
02-28-2008, 08:59 AM
What this does, is force the grassroots to begin to end the tyranny of the current government by ballot or bullet. I believe the latter is more expeditious and viable.

I'm with you

Deborah K
02-28-2008, 09:02 AM
We are going to have to start our own 'underground railroad'. The powers that be have control of the media, they can surveille your phone calls, and throw you in jail for no reason. I just found out that Websites are disappearing, so we know that our only way to communicate with each other is now under threat. It's time to prepare. We will soon lose touch with each other if we don't start gathering our forces elsewhere and make a plan.

Yes, I believe it's that bad.

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 09:11 AM
We are going to have to start our own 'underground railroad'. The powers that be have control of the media, they can surveille your phone calls, and throw you in jail for no reason. I just found out that Websites are disappearing, so we know that our only way to communicate with each other is now under threat. It's time to prepare. We will soon lose touch with each other if we don't start gathering our forces elsewhere and make a plan.

Yes, I believe it's that bad.

"The Underground Telegraph". I like it. I don't like the necessity of it, but I like it. Ham radio, anyone?

Sandra
02-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Yet they will rule on the second amendment.

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 11:27 AM
This is very bad for us, it means the constitution is worthless.

These do seem to be our last line of redress. I do hope we'll give the former a little more time to work before we resort to the latter.

Actually, I think proof that the former is getting stolen will, if all else fails, be a great aid in recruiting for the time we must resort to the latter. The French stormed the Bastille. Shall we start at Diebold HQ?

IcyPeaceMaker
02-28-2008, 01:09 PM
My thoughts are to bring the economy down first, hit them in the pocketbook and have a few jump from wallstreet windows, then we attack the pillars of power, all the while, being more active politically. The attacks on oil infrastructure, railways, lines of communication, empty government offices, virus in DC, shipping, primary post offices, media outlets, convert the people to our side and bring as many military personnel (active and retired) aboard, will bring them to their knees.

Once we've wrested control from their grubby little cheesy fingers, then we hunt them down and put them in Gitmo!:D Let's let Arabs watch them.

tekrunner
02-28-2008, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=IcyPeaceMaker;1312834
Once we've wrested control from their grubby little cheesy fingers, then we hunt them down and put them in Gitmo!:D Let's let Arabs watch them.[/QUOTE]

Streamed online for the remainder of their lives would embrace all cultures.