PDA

View Full Version : With all my heart...

mstrmac1
02-28-2008, 12:42 AM
Hello,

First off let me start by saying I am not good at putting my thoughts on paper. So Forgive me please. (or give me some slack)

I have been with this campaign since Aug 2007. From the begining I have had my doubts about what could be achieved, and how far we could go. I have given money, time, labor, etc.... to see our dream of a better America come true.

My business Partner wants to divorce me because of the time and effort i put into this campaign. BUT I KNOW IF i dont, my business will fail because of the direction we are heading. My wife has who loves Ron Paul wants me to move forward w/ my everyday life. But i cant.

I have Fallen in love w/ the idea that maybe, just maybe we can have our country back... and restore why we once were a great nation....With all my heart i believe this can come true.

Ron Paul Has been at this for 20+ years... He does not live in a "instant Pudding" nation, like many of us do. So I pleadge to never give up. This is my mission until we rise up and take our country back.

So, If Mr. Paul needs me to MARCH, I will march. If Mr Paul needs money, he has my money ( its not worth anything anyways). If Mr Paul dies!! His message will not.

Not w/ me. I will march on. W/ all my heart.

So, i leave you with this... are you here w/ ALL of YOUR HEART?

-mike

Ex Post Facto
02-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Of course man.

gerryb
02-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Mike,
It's great to see we aren't all alone in this. However, I would just like to remind you of your own quote
"Ron Paul Has been at this for 20+ years... He does not live in a "instant Pudding" nation, like many of us do. "

Remember this. Take the advice of your wife and move your every day life forward. As stronger individuals we will make up a much more powerful group. The dam isn't going to burst overnight, but it will burst.

Akus
02-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Hello,

First off let me start by saying I am not good at putting my thoughts on paper. So Forgive me please. (or give me some slack)

I have been with this campaign since Aug 2008. From the begining I have had my doubts about what could be achieved, and how far we could go. I have given money, time, labor, etc.... to see our dream of a better America come true.

My business Partner wants to divorce me because of the time and effort i put into this campaign. BUT I KNOW IF i dont, my business will fail because of the direction we are heading. My wife has who loves Ron Paul wants me to move forward w/ my everyday life. But i cant.

I have Fallen in love w/ the idea that maybe, just maybe we can have our country back... and restore why we once were a great nation....With all my heart i believe this can come true.

Ron Paul Has been at this for 20+ years... He does not live in a "instant Pudding" nation, like many of us do. So I pleadge to never give up. This is my mission until we rise up and take our country back.

So, If Mr. Paul needs me to MARCH, I will march. If Mr Paul needs money, he has my money ( its not worth anything anyways). If Mr Paul dies!! His message will not.

-mike

You've been with us since August 08? You're from the future?:eek:

Akus
02-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Hello,

I have been with this campaign since Aug 2008. From the begining I have had my doubts about what could be achieved, and how far we could go. I have given money, time, labor, etc.... to see our dream of a better America come true.

-mike

if there ever was a time we needed people like you, now is that very time. Why can't everyone be like you?

PathIveMade
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM

LOL it's a terminator sent back to protect and inspire. :D

Seriously though, we're in it for the long haul.

mstrmac1
02-28-2008, 01:01 AM

07 sorry.

New York For Paul
02-28-2008, 01:01 AM
Hello,

-mike

Thanks for your effort. There is a saying. "You can't save the world, if you can't pay the rent."

Your first loyalty should be to keep your business solvent. Then you can help the cause for years to come.

parke
02-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Hello,

I have been with this campaign since Aug 2007. From the begining I have had my doubts about what could be achieved, and how far we could go. I have given money, time, labor, etc.... to see our dream of a better America come true.

-mike

I see you in DC. Its a cause worth fighting for. My family gives me grief too. I promise you will never regret fighting for the truth.

I promise.

Laja
02-28-2008, 01:04 AM
We're here with all our hearts, too. But I agree with the other posters. Take care of your business so you can be there to support Ron Paul when he needs it. Now's a good time to take care of it. Many blessings to you!

Carole
02-28-2008, 01:09 AM
I understand and empathize.

When I try to sleep at night or whenever, this is always on my mind. Sometimes I am tearful. It will always be so with me, because I have waited forty years for this wonderful candidate to come along. It is hard to see him so ignored. God bless Dr. Paul and all his followers.

But... please do not lose perspective. Your life still must go on. You still have a wonderful wife and you still must make a living. This is just the beginning. It will take time for people to finally understand what is happening in their lives, especially since slavery is all we have known in our lives.

Be of good cheer. Pick up your life. You can still be a messinger and still support this revolution. But you must not sacrifice those you love and your work. You will find ways to move forward with both your life and the message of freedom. Yes, it is hard, but remember how long Dr. Paul has been a lone voice in the wilderness-about thirty years altogether. Maybe you will decide to run for office locally. :)

I really do know how you feel. Wish I could offer more. Bless you and yours. :)

mstrmac1
02-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Today,

For example. I was in a home selling a product ( because thats what i do) and the single women said call me next week. " ok" I said ... About to leave... and before you know it, started talking... and, there we were watching a Ron Paul Video on you tube. The F..ing lady had not even heard of Ron Paul and she was freaking crying. Then I started f..ing crying... and i dont cry. What the f..k.

mstrmac1
02-28-2008, 01:14 AM
I understand and empathize.

When I try to sleep at night or whenever, this is always on my mind. Sometimes I am tearful. It will always be so with me, because I have waited forty years for this wonderful candidate to come along. It is hard to see him so ignored. God bless Dr. Paul and all his followers.

But... please do not lose perspective. Your life still must go on. You still have a wonderful wife and you still must make a living. This is just the beginning. It will take time for people to finally understand what is happening in their lives, especially since slavery is all we have known in our lives.

Be of good cheer. Pick up your life. You can still be a messinger and still support this revolution. But you must not sacrifice those you love and your work. You will find ways to move forward with both your life and the message of freedom. Yes, it is hard, but remember how long Dr. Paul has been a lone voice in the wilderness-about thirty years altogether. Maybe you will decide to run for office locally. :)

I really do know how you feel. Wish I could offer more. Bless you and yours. :)

Thanks for the pick me up

Conza88
02-28-2008, 03:47 AM
Today,

For example. I was in a home selling a product ( because thats what i do) and the single women said call me next week. " ok" I said ... About to leave... and before you know it, started talking... and, there we were watching a Ron Paul Video on you tube. The F..ing lady had not even heard of Ron Paul and she was freaking crying. Then I started f..ing crying... and i dont cry. What the f..k.

Wow, just wow..
Could I request a new thread - and ALOT more detail?
People love this stuff mate. :) It makes my day often so much better.

liberteebell
02-28-2008, 05:54 AM
Today,

I can relate to this (the emotions, not the exact same scenario) and I'm willing to bet a whole lot more of us can too. It is emotionally overwhelming when someone "receives the message". :D

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 07:43 AM
07 sorry.

What are you apologizing for? You have no reason to apologize. Keep your sense of humor, man. Just say you have a Delorean that runs on banana peels and be done with it.

I've been at this since 1980. Reagan talked a good game on personal liberty, but he didn't walk the walk. Couldn't still be at it if I didn't keep myself alive, could I? An army travels on its stomach--remember that.

Yesterday Hillary Clinton, of all people, said something sort of inspirational, even if it was confusing and sounded like a flip-flop at first glance. Of course, she's just talking the talk and we all know what the odds of her walking the walk are, but it still sort of sounded good. "Change takes perseverence and dedication. Of course, change will happen whatever you do, but with work we can make sure it's progress" or something like that. She's not exactly smooth off the cuff. She may not be very inspirational, but I can assure you, I've shed a tear or two myself over the progress we've made this election season.

Patriotism lives, thank God. Keep up the good work--but don't forget to keep your own motor running. You can't do the nation any good if you let yourself and your life go to hell. Extremism in the defense of liberty may be no vice, but a soldier who undermines his own foundation can't fight, either. That goes for all of you. Thank you.

Finn
02-28-2008, 08:33 AM
are you here w/ ALL of YOUR HEART?
Yes. So much that my heart has been broken by the ignorance of people, but this is what I am and I could never give up. Ron Paul's message is universal.

Libertytree
02-28-2008, 08:41 AM
"Extremism in the defense of liberty may be no vice, but a soldier who undermines his own foundation can't fight, either."

Damn! acptulsa, that's one fine quote brother.

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 08:58 AM
"Extremism in the defense of liberty may be no vice, but a soldier who undermines his own foundation can't fight, either."

Damn! acptulsa, that's one fine quote brother.

Thank you very much. Now if only we could find a way to use it to convince Dubya and the Neocons to properly support our troops overseas. From beginning their splendid little quagmire with no infrastructure in place to provide them with water to drink to this Walter Reed debacle, their lack of support for our troops is criminal!

hopeforamerica
02-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Mike,
It's great to see we aren't all alone in this. However, I would just like to remind you of your own quote

Remember this. Take the advice of your wife and move your every day life forward. As stronger individuals we will make up a much more powerful group. The dam isn't going to burst overnight, but it will burst.

Excellent advice. I was going to say something similar, but this says it all.

quezkittel
02-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Today,

May I ask which video? :) But that's really awesome, and I think all of us understand- I remember the first time I saw a video of Dr. Paul speaking, and it felt *wonderfully*

LibertyEagle
02-28-2008, 10:15 AM
bump

acptulsa
02-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Interesting how all-consuming the fight against tyranny is--especially when you've known something better.