PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! WA Primary! Delegate abuse!

SL89
02-27-2008, 07:19 PM
My sister has been called to the WA state convention.(primary) The problem is that Mr. Esser of the state GOP won't accept Ron Paul delegate pledges. She has a very good chance of going national if she is not "denied" by Esser. How do we get her in without violating her own conscience??? She has less than an hour to to decide. Please give advise, we need all the help we can get. This is so cool, I introduced her to Dr. Paul less than 9 months ago. I'll be here and the chat room for a bit. Thanks in advance.

Banana
02-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Just tell her that she should pledge to vote her conscience and support the best interests of GOP.

Thanehand
02-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Can't she just say that she's undecided still? There are "two" candidates still in the race after all :/ And what does "pledge" mean?

Does that mean who you think you're going to vote for, but you're still able to change your mind? If that's the case, just say Huckabee and then vote Ron (assuming she'd be unbound) :)

SL89
02-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Thank you two! She had pledged Ron Paul before the caucus and now they have called her for the State convention. Locally Ron was the winner and now they want her in state. Problem is GOP Pawn, Mr. Esser has stated that he will refuse all RP delegates. ????? She is going to play the game but.....any help is more than welcome. (Siberious-Thanks)\

gerryb
02-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you two! She had pledged Ron Paul before the caucus and now they have called her for the State convention. Locally Ron was the winner and now they want her in state. Problem is GOP Pawn, Mr. Esser has stated that he will refuse all RP delegates. ????? She is going to play the game but.....any help is more than welcome. (Siberious-Thanks)\

If this guy really does have the power to keep her from going, she should just say she is undecided and still can't decide between the two (wink).

As an aside, how can he refuse RP delegates?

SL89
02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Too Late! Thanks to those who helped. All three of you! Which with our combined efforts we could have answered, fast. But at last I see........

ghemminger gets more attention than serious people seriously trying!!

me3
02-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Can't you guys contact the WA coordinator? As a delegate, your sister should already have been in contact with the campaign.

gerryb
02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
and in addition, if you vote on the party platform in WA at the convention, she should push that she would like to be included so she can vote conservative principles into the platform.

me3
02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Too Late! Thanks to those who helped. All three of you! Which with our combined efforts we could have answered, fast. But at last I see........

ghemminger gets more attention than serious people seriously trying!!
You demand answers in under 2 hours on an internet forum, in the evening on a Wednesday?

Again, you should have been in contact with someone at HQ or with RP WA. This is not the place to get authoritative answers.

If you're going to be a patriot, don't blame your lack of organization on others.

SL89
02-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Not complaining by no means. sorry if I'm a little off. The RP people have been of little help in WA. She asked me for help and this was the first place I thought of. I live in Montana, and things here are a little different. She needed help and I am sure I found her answers here. Thanks all! HQ has been of no help and The GOP King Esser will not accept RP delegates in Washington! Again thanks, This thread can die now!

bcreps85
02-27-2008, 09:15 PM
There is a story about this Esser guy on Brad Blog, I believe the title is something to the effect of "Esser the Vote Suppressor"...

Read it...he is as corrupt as they come, I wouldn't put anything past him. Document everything in WA!

SL89
02-27-2008, 09:21 PM
me3: First of all I don't "demand" and it has nothing to do with "organization" The WA coordinator is the problem.

SL89
02-27-2008, 09:26 PM
P.S. She "was" an alternate.