PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't Campaign HQ Spell? - "Main [SIC] State Convention and More"

bszoka
02-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Today's email about the MainE state convention is yet another sign of the (official) Campaign's collective incompetence: they can't even spell state names correctly in the subject heading of emails they send to their entire nationwide list!

This kind of thing has been happening for months and most of us have kept our mouths shut. As my partner very cleverly put it, "You've got to give the campaign this: They Main-tain standards."

But if there's anyone out there who's blind enough not to see how spectacularly unprofessional and inept the Campaign is, this should be a 2x4 to the head. Next time we're lucky enough to have a candidate with Dr. Paul's extraordinary commitment to freedom, let's just hope that campaign benefits from a little more "adult supervision"--less it piss away the support of the grassroots as this campaign has.

In general, finding a candidate capable of hiring the competent and firing the incompetent would also be nice. Leadership by principle is all well and good but how about a little more managerial/executive leadership?

We should all be a little bitter.

HollyforRP
02-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Yousually wen peeples gnit pik @ sphelling thay due its bekause thay whant too blohw thingz owt ov prohportion

lhet meh gyuess, thee moralz ov thee stori iz khant truzt Rhon Pahl too bee prezident becauhse ov sphelling erors maide bye campian?

New York For Paul
02-27-2008, 03:20 PM
At least the spelled Iowa and New Hampshire correctly.

Just don't misspell Texas.

HollyforRP
02-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Alright after reading the email, I understand why you are frustrated!

bszoka
02-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah, especially after the other really, really stupid things in the email as noted in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=124679).

Got this email today and something jumped out at me. Do these people even talk to each other at HQ?

February 27, 2008

Dear Friends:

It has now been almost a month since the majority of Maine municipal Republican caucuses were held. As you probably know Ron Paul did very well. He came in third in the presidential preference poll, edged out by John McCain by a very slim margin. The winner of the preference poll, Mitt Romney has ended his candidacy and thrown his support to John McCain. Ron Paul has conceded that there is now little chance of a brokered convention, but has pledged to continue his campaign to bring his message of peace, freedom and prosperity to the Republican convention. The prize now is to have a significant influence in the future direction of the Republican party.....<snipped>

bszoka
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
I mean, who proofreads this stuff? A little adult supervision (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1310226&postcount=6) would be nice.