PDA

View Full Version : Wow... How did I miss this story?

terlinguatx
02-27-2008, 02:13 PM

nullvalu
02-27-2008, 02:43 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56626

Sleaze Charge" I took drugs and had **** sex with Obama"

I don't know, how did you miss that? It's been floating around the net for months now. :D

jason43
02-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, and I snorted blow off Hillarys boobie... but I can't back that up.:rolleyes:

terlinguatx
02-27-2008, 02:46 PM

molly_pitcher
02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Well it just came to the forefront of google news because whitehouse.com just put the guy through a lie detector test yesterday. Interestingly enough, they didn't post the full results, the quality control results, or the videos as promised. They made a short cryptic post today saying they wouldn't pursue the matter, seems like dirty dealings.

Interesting. I had blown him off as a crazy, but now I am suddenly intrigued. I hadn't realized that they had given the public a half assed post of the results. The fact that they were going to put him through a test at all had passed me. Not to sound like a conspirast, but keeping secrets always tells a bigger story.

Banana
02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Couldn't that just mean he failed miserably?

colecrowe
02-27-2008, 06:37 PM
He failed the polygraph test. They did post the official results, it said deception indicated on all the allegations.

Liberté
02-27-2008, 06:41 PM
Obama can have sex with whomever he likes, I personally think the rumor may be true, but he has changed his ways a lot since then. He had a troubled youth, so we should be glad he pulled himself together.

Now, doing drugs might be a valid election issue, I don't want my President wandering around stoned all the time, but again I think he has out grown that.

Ex Post Facto
02-27-2008, 09:42 PM
All in the wake of Clinton falling behind. Interestingly enough I heard something on the news today, regarding Obama. The news caster said something about having some damaging info on Obama, that is being fact checked. So this may come out in the next few days.

bucfish
02-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Formere user myself but I pulled myself together. Let not one's past make his future obsolete.

Ex Post Facto
02-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Well maybe we can make Obama agree to stop the war on drugs :p

Liberté
02-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Well maybe we can make Obama agree to stop the war on drugs :p

And maybe he will stop the war on gay sex in public bathrooms!

PatriotOne
02-28-2008, 04:42 AM
Well it just came to the forefront of google news because whitehouse.com just put the guy through a lie detector test yesterday. Interestingly enough, they didn't post the full results, the quality control results, or the videos as promised. They made a short cryptic post today saying they wouldn't pursue the matter, seems like dirty dealings.

The youtube that started it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&feature=related

I was willing to keep an open mind about the accusations and whether Larry Sinclair was being paid by, say Clinton, to make the accusation, but I find Whitehouse.com's lame excuse to not follow through on their promises, even more disturbing and it makes me very suspicious about Whitehouse.com! After all, if Larry had passed, the had promised to pay 100k to Larry Sinclair. Does this sound like a good reason to NOT post the video of the test itself and the full results to anyone else?

http://whitehouse.com/

We are no longer going to post anything else on Larry Sinclair Matter
2/26/2008 2:35 PM
After the events of yesterday and this morning we will no longer be posting the video of the Polygraph testing or the secondary Polygrapher Expert’s results. To be accused of taking a bribe to suppress this story along with all of the hate mail and messages sent by Larry Sinclair supporters who believe we did something to taint the results has been very disturbing.

No matter what we put up it will never be good enough for his supporters. Mr. Sinclair was also given every opportunity to let us talk to the limousine driver to corroborate his story and he failed to do so. This will be the last post on this matter as this matter needs to be put to bed. We will be going back to regular reporting.