PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the Primaries

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm tired of hearing people say we've lost. We haven't lost, only had setbacks. The true goal of this campaign is to wake people the fuck up, and boy have we been successful. It doesn't have to end because RP didn't do as well in the primaries as we'd hoped.

The empire we are trying to crack wasn't built in a day and it ain't gonna be toppled overnight. No one said it was going to be easy. People are more open to this message now than I ever thought possible 15 years ago when I started figuring out how things really worked. Things have accelerated so rapidly in the last decade that people are noticing on their own.

We have this network of rEVOLutionaries and Patriots worldwide now, and there is no reason whatsoever to slack off on educating others. With the power of the yet-unregulated internet and DVD's, we have to think of this in terms of full blown revolution for the foreseeable future and quit getting down about Primary results.

Regardless of what happens with Ron Paul, keep the momentum going after your Primary. What we are going to do in San Antonio after next week is to begin accumulating as many blank DVD's as possible and burning copies of Freedom to Fascism. Thousands and thousands of them. We're going to distribute them in the same fashion we've been distributing slim jims and Ron Paul DVD's. Door to door, big events, etc.

For those of you who don't like Freedom to Fascism, keep in mind that Ron Paul endorsed it, and also appears in it. It's not the most exciting documentary, but it scratches the surface of reality enough to make people really start thinking. I personally have awakened a lot of people with it.

If for some reason Ron Paul is not on the ballot in November, we can at least have the voters much more educated by then. And then maybe enough of them will write in Ron Paul! Either way, we then continue.

This window of opportunity to reverse the course of this country isn't going to remain open for too long. The internet will be regulated and censored, all of the Bill-of-Rights-shredding Acts and Presidential Directives will be applied with much more vigorousness to those who oppose official policies, and the message will be much harder to spread.

The time is now. Make it happen.

rgavula
02-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Here here!!!

We don't stop at the Primaries - we continue to talk to people, and bring Dr. Paul's message to them in lieu of the media blackout. When people hear the sensible points that Ron Paul makes, they buy right into it. I have spoken to supporters of Romney, Clinton, Obama and Giuliani and brought them into the Ron Paul fold by simply laying out the candidates' platforms side-by-side.

Many people support a candidate without even knowing what they really stand for. It's up to us to go beyond the canned soundbytes that the nightly news delivers, and educate people as to what these other candidates REALLY represent, and how empty and unrealistic some of their promises are.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate for President who clearly states WHAT his positions are, and HOW he will make them work.

rgavula
02-27-2008, 01:27 PM
THIS is how we will make a write-in campaign work!!!