PDA

View Full Version : Bury This...

Geronimo
02-27-2008, 05:39 AM
h ttp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ahhhh_those_wacky_Ron_Paul_supporters_Part_1

Ahhhh, those wacky Ron Paul supporters. Part 1

— an ongoing look at the ridiculous posts on the Ron Paul forums. Most are ridiculous because of how delusional the poster is. Others are downright scary. All are hysterical. And all will make you feel good, knowing that you life can ’t possibly be as bad as theirs. First up is a moron who wants to give money to Ron Paul to take a VACATION!

stevenstremciuc
02-27-2008, 06:02 AM
Personally I don't see the problem with what he's doing. There ARE a bunch of ridiculously bat-poop-crazy posters on these forums. When you look at the examples he's picked out, it is obvious he isn't even trying that hard, as there are much better posts to make fun of.

The real question here, is how is your thread related at all to grassroots? This is some nobody on a blog, not the press. The best method for handling these types is to simply ignore them. Hint: he's craving attention, and you're playing right into his hands.

Fields
02-27-2008, 06:03 AM
Buried

Geronimo
02-27-2008, 06:08 AM
The real question here, is how is your thread related at all to grassroots?

Take a look at the thread titles on the Grassroots Central page. Not every subject is 100% grassroots material. I've subscribed to this thread so I don't care if the mods move it or not.