PDA

View Full Version : I'm proud to be a part of this...

malkusm
02-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Guys, I just thought I'd tell you that I'm very proud to be a part of this movement. I've known about the Ron Paul Republicans and Libertarian-minded individuals who are running for Congress for a while now....but it seems like more and more, I'm reading about activism at a local level, candidates running for county offices, signing up to be delegates or alternates, etc. I've never honestly felt like more people were fighting to represent my beliefs, and I'm just proud to be surrounded by so many like-minded individuals who are so motivated to change the system from the ground up.

Basically, this is just to say "thank you" to all of you who are working hard and dedicating yourself to this movement. If the neocons can take over this government, surely we can take it back :)

humanic
02-27-2008, 12:56 AM
It's a pleasure to be fighting alongside you malkusm. We WILL change the system from the ground up, or die trying.

xCakex
02-27-2008, 01:01 AM
I am too.

Revolution9
02-27-2008, 01:04 AM
positivity bump

Randy

BoBoDuFlachi
02-27-2008, 01:16 AM
+1 for the revolution

molly_pitcher
02-27-2008, 01:27 AM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/boogie.gif

Akus
02-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Guys, I just thought I'd tell you that I'm very proud to be a part of this movement. I've known about the Ron Paul Republicans and Libertarian-minded individuals who are running for Congress for a while now....but it seems like more and more, I'm reading about activism at a local level, candidates running for county offices, signing up to be delegates or alternates, etc. I've never honestly felt like more people were fighting to represent my beliefs, and I'm just proud to be surrounded by so many like-minded individuals who are so motivated to change the system from the ground up.

Basically, this is just to say "thank you" to all of you who are working hard and dedicating yourself to this movement. If the neocons can take over this government, surely we can take it back :)

We the people. All we got is us.

Everybody do what you do. We are winning and the fact that the outsiders may not particularly know about it is more of an asset then a liability.

berrybunches
02-27-2008, 02:00 AM
We are winning and the fact that the outsiders may not particularly know about it is more of an asset then a liability.

I am still overwhelmed to find so many people that share my ideas. Thank God for Ron Paul and his ability to unite us.
I think this picture describes our movement perfectly

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/ron%20paul%20elephant%20in%20the%20room%20by%20mar c%20burckhardt.jpg

At this point it may be an asset...we are much less likely to face opposition when no one knows what we are doing! Hopefully we can sneak a few of those loony freedom lovers into the house this year.

TheTyke
02-27-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm very proud to be a part of it too! As odd as it might sound, I rarely shed tears over things in real life, but very often I do when listening to Dr. Paul or watching videos about the Revolution. It's something like I've never been a part of in my life before.

berrybunches
02-27-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm very proud to be a part of it too! As odd as it might sound, I rarely shed tears over things in real life, but very often I do when listening to Dr. Paul or watching videos about the Revolution. It's something like I've never been a part of in my life before.

I tear up sometime to. This is a very emotional time in our history that could very well send us down a terrible path.

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?-Thomas Jefferson

I think we can do this!

DirtMcGirt
02-27-2008, 02:33 AM
+1 for positive vibe

uncle saddam
02-27-2008, 02:35 AM
For Liberty!