PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wolf Celebrated Author of "The End of America"

smartguy911
02-26-2008, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0LvtQAQ6sc

NoxTwilight
02-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks :) I really enjoy listening to her .. even tho she can scare the hell out of me with what she says heh

0zzy
02-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Just finished reading that book. Pretty decent. She seems to ignore a lot of history, though. She focuses on the current administration and hates on Republicans, hardly ill talks about the Democrats. She puts liberals throughout her book as high regard and victims, and when she writes something bad a Republican did she says "Republican *name here*", but then says "President Wilson" rather than Democratic president. Sorta weird.

Other than that, pretty good.

Agora
02-27-2008, 12:17 AM
great interview. thank you

xd9fan
02-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Just finished reading that book. Pretty decent. She seems to ignore a lot of history, though. She focuses on the current administration and hates on Republicans, hardly ill talks about the Democrats. She puts liberals throughout her book as high regard and victims, and when she writes something bad a Republican did she says "Republican *name here*", but then says "President Wilson" rather than Democratic president. Sorta weird.

not sorta weird. she's a dem. I dont trust her

Mini-Me
02-27-2008, 03:28 AM
That was a pretty cool interview...I haven't read her book, but I feel like her Democratic slant is less of a matter of "she's not trustworthy" and more of a matter of, "she still has her blinders on about who's really behind this." And God, I HATE Youtube...I always end up getting in debates with people on free market economics (because they're are so utterly brainwashed into thinking free markets cause exploitation...), but I'm limited to 500 characters, so I can't really explain anything in detail. No matter how bad it might get in here sometimes, the bullheaded ignorance of people outside of this forum is just astounding...and unbelievably frustrating.

0zzy
02-27-2008, 03:49 PM
not sorta weird. she's a dem. I dont trust her

Read mini-me's comments. It's not a matter of trust, just a slant that she has (she was an adviser to the Gore campaign). Her blinds are still on.

spudea
02-27-2008, 04:00 PM
she is really smart

ams5995
02-27-2008, 04:24 PM
bought her book and waiting for it to arrive.