PDA

View Full Version : Ron Set to Hammer Peden

Laja
02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Ron Paul Trouncing Neo-Con Rival In Race For Congressional Seat
Peden campaign putting out fake numbers when in reality 80 per cent of District have never even heard of him

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008

Ron Paul's Neo-Con rival Chris Peden has resorted to putting out fake poll numbers in a crass attempt to offset the fact that Paul is trouncing him in the race for Texas' District 14 Congressional seat.

According to Ron Paul's congressional campaign manager Mark Elam, the Congressman holds a healthy 72% to 11% lead over Peden, up from 60% last month following the purchase of $400,000 worth of TV ads now running in the district.

In addition, District 14 polls show that 80 per cent of residents have never even heard of Peden.

Asked why Peden's office was putting out false polls showing him 10 points ahead of Paul, Elam said, "Our Democratic opponent said the same thing last year - I think we won by 20 points. These guys are doing so poorly that they have to put out false numbers."

I have personally overseen 4 different political surveys in district 14 in recent weeks," writes Elam, "All 4 surveys have shown the same results: Ron Paul has a high favorable rating and high marks on his job approval. And if the election were held today, 60+ percent of the GOP voters say they would vote to reelect Ron Paul, while only 18-20% chose Peden. The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys."

Chris Peden's Neo-Con platform brazenly advocates occupying the Middle East for "the remainder of the century," maintaining a close alliance with Israel, and spending taxpayer's money on imperial expansionism, including the continued occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Since such positions are anathema to the Constitution and the vision of the founding fathers, it's no surprise that Ron Paul is set to hammer Peden and has dwarfed his fundraising, raking in $500,000 in the past month compared to Peden's pathetic $20,000.

The Ron Paul campaign recently decided to shift some campaigning efforts into safeguarding Paul's Congressional seat after Peden broke a promise not to run against Paul during his presidential bid.

Agora
02-26-2008, 11:20 PM
:goodnews:

molly_pitcher
02-26-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/clap.gif

pacelli
02-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Great news. Although I'm praying for a double win in Texas!

Primbs
02-26-2008, 11:43 PM
How does the presidential campaign look in Texas?

Johncjackson
02-26-2008, 11:44 PM
IF there was a ever actually a poll that was "negative" for Ron Paul it probably went something like this:

"Ron Paul is the Incumbent in TX-14. In The Republican Primary Do you plan to:

A. Definitely vote to re-elect Ron Paul 33%
B. Probably will vote for Ron Paul 23%
C. Might vote for someone else 14%
D. probably will vote for someone else 11%
E. I am not a Republican and not voting 9%
F. Don't know/Don't Care 8%
G. I'm voting for Chris Peden 2%

See, 44% don't say they are at least probably voting for Ron Paul and only 33% definitely are no matter what. Peden wins!

JordanQ72
02-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Ron Set to Hammer Peden

According to Ron campaign staffer, while across the street

Peden Set to Hammer Paul

According to Penden campaign staffer. :rolleyes:

Also, before the flames, just pointing out that we're dealing with hearsay on both sides and you've simply decided to believe one of them.

LibertyEagle
02-27-2008, 12:09 AM
Also, before the flames, just pointing out that we're dealing with hearsay on both sides and you've simply decided to believe one of them.

Yes, personally I believe our guys are more than a bit more honest than Peden's people. The question is, why don't you?

JordanQ72
02-27-2008, 12:42 AM
The question is, why don't you?

Because I like facts. Hearsay is hearsay whether it comes from someone I admire or not. I admire Roger Clemens, but I don't believe his nonsense that he didn't know he was getting jabbed in the butt with the juice.

syborius
02-27-2008, 01:39 AM
one area of the country where you can expect a landslide, not only because the people know who ron paul is, but also because the Ron Paul brigade is entrenched, watching every voting precinct. One of the few places in the country where RP will make sure election fraud won't be a determining factor.

JohnnyWrath
02-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Always fight like you are losing. You guys in Texas better keep the last true champion of the Constitution in office.

jbuttell
02-27-2008, 01:54 AM
Can't wait till Paul gets this wrapped up so he can resume his Presidential run in full force! :D

The Only Woj
02-27-2008, 02:16 AM
the reason Peden and his people want to debate Ron is because of name recognition. that's why most incumbants don't debate their challenger.

Fields
02-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Most of us knew this to be the case. It was those fearmongerers telling us to donate or he'll lose his seat.

speciallyblend
02-27-2008, 06:57 AM
republican the new meaning of bastards,especially after the actions and inactions of the gop from the msm on ron paul.

NO excuse, the republican party is dying,we can help pick the pieces up after they lose the general election. the gop is a drug addict in denial

LibertyEagle
02-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Because I like facts. Hearsay is hearsay whether it comes from someone I admire or not. I admire Roger Clemens, but I don't believe his nonsense that he didn't know he was getting jabbed in the butt with the juice.

My understanding is that Paul is polling much higher.

The only real proof of that, is going to be when people go vote. Until then, I guess those who choose to, can continue to be negative.

LibertyEagle
02-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Most of us knew this to be the case. It was those fearmongerers telling us to donate or he'll lose his seat.

He did need money to advertise. It was great that we stepped up and made sure he had money to do that. :)

Laja
02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
According to Ron campaign staffer, while across the street

According to Penden campaign staffer. :rolleyes:

Jordan, you're just a vat full of negativity. Did you ever read Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking? Do you look at a glass of water and think that it is half full or half empty?

Thinking positively and going for what you want (rather than focusing on what you don't want) is very powerful. Your words bring me down. Liberty Eagle and Fields' words inspire me. I'd rather listen to them than you.

constituent
02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys."

ahhh... home.

tstorey
02-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Jordan, you're just a vat full of negativity. Did you ever read Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking? Do you look at a glass of water and think that it is half full or half empty?

Thinking positively and going for what you want (rather than focusing on what you don't want) is very powerful. Your words bring me down. Liberty Eagle and Fields' words inspire me. I'd rather listen to them than you.

The only way to win is to focus on winning.

So many folks just want to linger on what isn't working and they forget how important the following is:

You have two choices:

Put the energy of your thought and action into what is not working. This gives the downside power over you as it slowly grows and becomes what you are...ask any depressed person.

Focus exclusively on what is working. Find the successes and flaunt them, build on them, raise them to the Heavens. Discover what is best and growing and give it your every thought and effort.

In this way, the things that are going wrong will diminish and fade in the brilliance of your victories.

N13
02-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Pedenroach, squash it!!!!

Number19
02-27-2008, 07:54 PM
My understanding is that Paul is polling much higher.

The only real proof of that, is going to be when people go vote. Until then, I guess those who choose to, can continue to be negative.Dr Paul asked for $400K to fund his Dist 14 race. This much has already been spent on media advertising. Almost immediately his poll numbers went up to 72%,

alaric
02-27-2008, 08:44 PM

actually, the money we donated to cong campaign was double-edged: while doing his re-election chores, they were doubling as efforts for the pres campaign!:D

kigol
02-27-2008, 08:59 PM
wow

Broadlighter
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Constitutionalists believe in being open and honest.

Neo-Cons believe that lying to secure a strategic advantage is justifiable.

Therein lies the difference between Ron Paul and Chris Peden.

Laja
02-27-2008, 11:40 PM
The only way to win is to focus on winning.

So many folks just want to linger on what isn't working and they forget how important the following is:

You have two choices:

Put the energy of your thought and action into what is not working. This gives the downside power over you as it slowly grows and becomes what you are...ask any depressed person.

Focus exclusively on what is working. Find the successes and flaunt them, build on them, raise them to the Heavens. Discover what is best and growing and give it your every thought and effort.

In this way, the things that are going wrong will diminish and fade in the brilliance of your victories.

Beautifully put, tstorey! Thanks.

pinkmandy
02-27-2008, 11:53 PM
RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josephadel_3
02-28-2008, 12:07 AM
I've been saying he has no chance.

I e-mailed him telling him he sucked, and that slanderers deserve to lose elections.

parke
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
I hope peden enjoyed my email. I believe the last words were F*CK OFF. I they werent, they will be. :)

PaleoConservative
02-28-2008, 02:16 AM
"I hope peden enjoyed my email. I believe the last words were F*CK OFF. I they werent, they will be. "

"I e-mailed him telling him he sucked, and that slanderers deserve to lose elections."

Show some class, please?

You guys give those of us who act with class a bad name. When people call those of us who believe in the cause of liberty paultards, they are refuring to the people above who leave comments like this in e-mails.

devil21
02-28-2008, 03:00 AM
"I hope peden enjoyed my email. I believe the last words were F*CK OFF. I they werent, they will be. "

"I e-mailed him telling him he sucked, and that slanderers deserve to lose elections."

Show some class, please?

You guys give those of us who act with class a bad name. When people call those of us who believe in the cause of liberty paultards, they are refuring to the people above who leave comments like this in e-mails.

There's certain people that deserve a personal message. Peden is one of them.