PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck on NPR

kpitcher
02-26-2008, 10:57 PM
I caught the end of an NPR interview of Glenn Beck today. He was going on about how the GOP has lost its way, politicians say one thing, do another. When he was asked who actually has any of the values I thought - here's the moment when I hear Paul's name. Instead he said Santorum.

So not bad media of Ron Paul per se, more like typical media ignoring.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19353348

kathy88
02-27-2008, 04:34 AM
OMG. I live in PA. Santorum is the anti-Christ.

amy31416
02-27-2008, 05:47 AM
Santorum--Dan Savage has a good definition of what that is. I won't repeat it here, but it's easy enough to look up.

That man is scum.

losinglife
02-27-2008, 06:17 AM

QFT

thank god we voted his ass out

SimpleName
02-28-2008, 03:51 PM

For sure. Terrible dude as far as I've read about him.

jmdrake
02-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah I saw. For all of the stupid twits that said "Oh Glen Beck is REALLY on our side" go talk a long walk off a short peer!

sophocles07
02-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Glenn Beck is generally an idiot when it comes to politics. Agree with above poster on "he's on our side" thing; he's not. He's a tight-ass, Bill O'Reilly wannabe with INSANE (does anyone remember his "prediction" of something happening in terms of a terror attack or something from Iran last yr. on I think Aug 22--because it was some Muslim holiday? after nothing happened, I heard nothing else about it) ideas on foreign policy. And I'm willing to bet he knows very, very little about economics. He likes to claim he "wants someone new"; his views are in line, foreign policy wise, with neocons; his views on social issues are reactionary and evangelical. He doesn't follow the constitution, he works off whims and showbusiness bullshit.

F U C K Glenn Beck.

Rlo
02-29-2008, 03:46 AM
QFT

thank god we voted his ass out

The fist time I ever voted was to make sure he did not continue is message of hate and ignorance. Was very happy it worked.

buffalokid777
02-29-2008, 04:01 AM

That's giving him way tooooo much credit....Santorum has NEVER shown anywhere near the intelligence the anti-christ would have.

wv@SC
02-29-2008, 07:23 AM
Glenn Beck is owned by the CFR just like most radio talk show hosts. People like him and Rush are supposed to provide a base for the conservatives but remain under the thumb of the establishment.

As much as Glenn and Rush and anyone else (talk host) say they hate McCain, they are going to vote for him because they are as entrenched in this "keep the White House out of the hands of the Democrats" philosophy as most who have voted Republican all their lives will do.

They're just dogs on chains and the CFR has determined how long the chain is. That's why you're probably not going to hear any of them endorse RP.