PDA

View Full Version : rprradio.com asking for negative nancies to call in

pacelli
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
www.rprradio.com

Gina has just started her show and is asking "what is it with you, I want to argue with you" " I want to debate with you " .

Sandra
02-26-2008, 10:08 PM
What about Debbie Downers?

speciallyblend
02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
how about gop assholes

pacelli
02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
evidently all of the above apply. she's on a rant. "We are a nation of freedom and what are you guys doing!?"

speciallyblend
02-26-2008, 10:15 PM
ron paul supporters attacking ron paul supporters, great entertainment,could be a good show where one part thinks they are right and the other thinks they are right.... fight within ,who needs the republicans help,when we have each other

pacelli
02-26-2008, 10:15 PM
ron paul supporters attacking ron paul supporters, great entertainment,could be a good show where one part thinks they are right and the other thinks they are right.... fight within ,who needs the republicans help,when we have each other

isn't this something else? "I'm allowing people to vent"

pacelli
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I just tried calling in but both numbers are down. I wonder if we've flooded them?

speciallyblend
02-26-2008, 10:20 PM
isn't this something else? "I'm allowing people to vent"

i see these threads and everyone knows best ,i see people attacking each other,would be best to turn this energy against the gop;)

hopefully after convention day the revolution will understand it will have to happen outside of both of these useless parties. i hope we have a change of heart by convention day,but if not then its time to move this revolution beyond the republican party

pacelli
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
i see these threads and everyone knows best ,i see people attacking each other,would be best to turn this energy against the gop;)

hopefully after convention day the revolution will understand it will have to happen outside of both of these useless parties. i hope we have a change of heart by convention day,but if not then its time to move this revolution beyond the republican party

Down with the GOP!

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Sorry, didn't know you started another thread tonight. I don't want to attack other Ron Paul supporters, just critique the campaign.

pacelli
02-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Well it appears that rprradio is re-airing the broadcast from last night, where Gina is asking people to call in. Kind of a bad program to re-air considering how many people were trying to call in. During the show Gina spent 20 minutes + with each positive caller and gave 1 negative caller 2 minutes at the end of the show. And now they re-air it but don't advertise it as a rebroadcast. Hopefully she'll be live tomorrow night, I'm sure there are plenty of upset people right now.

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Well it appears that rprradio is re-airing the broadcast from last night, where Gina is asking people to call in. Kind of a bad program to re-air considering how many people were trying to call in. During the show Gina spent 20 minutes + with each positive caller and gave 1 negative caller 2 minutes at the end of the show. And now they re-air it but don't advertise it as a rebroadcast. Hopefully she'll be live tomorrow night, I'm sure there are plenty of upset people right now.

Yea, these calls don't make any sense other than wasting a lot of hot air. I'm still waiting on that awesome Eustace Mullins call from last night...

pacelli
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Yea, these calls don't make any sense other than wasting a lot of hot air. I'm still waiting on that awesome Eustace Mullins call from last night...

I think that's the one just before yours, which was the ONLY on-topic call all night. And you only got 2 minutes before the show ended.

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I think that's the one just before yours, which was the ONLY on-topic call all night. And you only got 2 minutes before the show ended.

LOL, at least I got more time than I did on Sean Hannity...I just hate the calls that GO ON and ON and ON, for literally 30 minutes plus and then she took my call at the very end...why not just hang up and get my number to call me back when the show started today or tomorrow? Even Sean Hannity's call screener did that several times for me...they would take my number and call me back when Sean was recording his shows and taking calls.

pacelli
02-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Makes perfect sense to me, but when she spends 20 minutes talking to someone about their experiences marching across the country back in the 70's, I don't think she's thinking about her show topic.

I heard your hannity call, I thought that was funny. Especially saying that this was a ron paul supporter call-in conspiracy! Who's the conspiracy kook now!?

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Maybe she got it confirmed that HQ is a garbage dump and couldn't come on the air tonight because she was so angry.

pacelli
02-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Maybe she got it confirmed that HQ is a garbage dump and couldn't come on the air tonight because she was so angry.

I hope tomorrow night's show is more focused, she was all over the place during that show.